Fat into Muscle? (Article Included)

I would like to hear your thoughts on this article.

The fat housewives who read this will twist it into thinking they can magically shape that fat into muscle.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
The fat housewives who read this will twist it into thinking they can magically shape that fat into muscle.[/quote]

why would we nannfa(? idr, look in the fat people thread) members want to turn fat into muscles. Muscle is icky.

Plus, I can be perfectly healthy fat. The internet told me so.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
The fat housewives who read this will twist it into thinking they can magically shape that fat into muscle.

why would we nannfa(? idr, look in the fat people thread) members want to turn fat into muscles. Muscle is icky.

Plus, I can be perfectly healthy fat. The internet told me so.[/quote]

Well if the internet said so… lmao

NAAFA is what you’re thinking of. Self-deluded women. The guys that are part of that organization are slightly overweight and are clearly chubby chasers.

[quote]stranberg18 wrote:
I would like to hear your thoughts on this article.

[/quote]

wow…that article’s lead in has pretty much zero relation to the research it describes.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
zephead4747 wrote:
Makavali wrote:

Plus, I can be perfectly healthy fat. The internet told me so.

Well if the internet said so… lmao

NAAFA is what you’re thinking of. Self-deluded women. The guys that are part of that organization are slightly overweight and are clearly chubby chasers.[/quote]

“Feed me! Feed me until I’m full damn it!”

Been awhile since I hit the 'ole NAAFA forums.

is there a NAAFA forum to troll?

[quote]elih8er wrote:
is there a NAAFA forum to troll?[/quote]

NAAFA.org Enjoy.

i dont even have to read the article to know this is just what fattys wanna here , adipose tissue cant become muscle its fat simple and plain fat fat fat !!! whats next the ab flex / ab king pro and other assorted contraptions are gonna get you abs without diet and exercise…??? lmfao

I read something about this in something Lyle McDonald wrote. I think he stated that grown human beings don’t have any brown fat, it is only found in babies and animals.

If you can turn white fat into brown fat that is another story, and I would like to know how much brown fat they would implant into an already overweight person. It brings visions of a fat guy hooked up to a liposuction machine that is pumping fat back in as it gets pumped out.

Interesting because they found the chemical/genetic/hormonal switch that differentiates between the two, but I think it is many, many years away, if it ever happens, that they will switch over from experimenting with mice to experimenting with humans.