Fat Gripz

I’ve been thinking of buying some Fat Gripz, do they really work as advertised? and how do they compare to tyler grips?

They definitely work, but it depends on what you’re expecting from them. I found they helped my grip and forearm hypertrophy a ton, but it takes regular and reasonably disciplined use.

Definitely worth the money (I ended up paying about double because of shipping to Australia), but I can’t compare them to Tyler or Gripforce; they might be as good or better.

Yea their really good, stay on well on anything. I’d recommend them.

No offense, but type Fat Gripz into the search bar and you will notice there have already been 10+ threads about this product. All are incredibly informative and full of knowledge from people that have used them.

That being said, they are great. There is even a new version which is even thicker.

They are awesome. Made my arms noticeably thicker within 6 weeks of use.

[quote]will-of-iron wrote:
They are awesome. Made my arms noticeably thicker within 6 weeks of use.[/quote]

I second this but my penis got really bad rubber burns

[quote]Efeguwewe wrote:

[quote]will-of-iron wrote:
They are awesome. Made my arms noticeably thicker within 6 weeks of use.[/quote]

I second this but my penis got really bad rubber burns[/quote]
isn’t that why god invented lube?

^^ Interesting.

Fat Gripz are better than the Tyler grips IMO. Fat Gripz make you work harder than the Tylers.