Fat Feminism

Hi everyone, I havn’t been around in a while.

Anyway, here’s a link to my new favorite blog: http://curvature.wordpress.com/

Enjoy

Indeed you have not.

That blog featured a lot of fat. Not the good fat from a burger however, but bad fat. It made me think of this site:

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

Chubby chaser’s guide to the galaxy.

At least I wasn’t rick rolled.

should i ask how you even came across this?

i hate people who flaunt being fat.

i hate feminists.

…this would never happen in Kahzakstan

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

i hate feminists.

…this would never happen in Kahzakstan[/quote]

If you think Kahzakstan is so great move there. The grass always appears greener on the other side. Dude you have it made right where you are, why can’t you see that. You really need to travel and get a first hand view of what you imagine is so awesome. Why do you think so many people wish to live in America.

End Hijack.

[quote]streamline wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

i hate feminists.

…this would never happen in Kahzakstan

If you think Kahzakstan is so great move there. The grass always appears greener on the other side. Dude you have it made right where you are, why can’t you see that. You really need to travel and get a first hand view of what you imagine is so awesome. Why do you think so many people wish to live in America.

End Hijack.[/quote]

I think he was making a Borat style joke.

honestly people being comfortable in there own skin doesnt bother me, its the ones that either

a) make an issue out of it

or

b) force there opinions onto me and also try and force my change of opinion

they like to eat? then let them eat, fat people only annoy me when they just sit there and eat mcdonalds and complain that there still fat

/end rant

i was making a joke, not a borat style one but humor evades most here.

i appreciate living here, although i do want to travel. i dont really want to live in Kazahkstan though lol, lighten up. youre taking that other thread waaaaaay too seriously broham.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i was making a joke, not a borat style one but humor evades most here.

i appreciate living here, although i do want to travel. i dont really want to live in Kazahkstan though lol, lighten up. youre taking that other thread waaaaaay too seriously broham.[/quote]

Cool, I didn’t think he got the joke, so never mind! This country, USA, is probably the best country for women. Borat nonsense aside, the treatment of women in other countries can be sub human. In certain places I mean, not everywhere outside of this country.