fat fast

Hello guys, I have decided to go for fat fast but i’m worried about the "after diet, as I have about 60 pounds of fat to loose I think I will cycle it, 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off, but what should I eat while I’m off? My metabolism is already slow (very slow in fact) I have 600 pills of cytomel I will take it while i’m on fat fast, I’m thinking about a low carb/ high proteins diet to stabilize my bodyweight while I’m off. If you guys could give me some advice I’ll appreciate, i’m sure it would help a lot of people.
Thanx

The fat fast is not an optimal fat loss diet for a natural athlete. It is not optimal while on steroids either. At 60 pounds overweight and a slow metabolism, any ketogenic diet is not optimal or good for you. What you need to do is attain a higher level of fitness and eat clean foods. You want to raise your metabolism, not lower it.

argh… 4 weeks on… 4 weeks off… your cravings will go thru the roof and you will feel like crap… maybe 2 weeks on 4 weeks off… or 4 weeks on then eat clean and sensible combined with weight training and cardio? instead of going another round… then maybe 6 months later go at it (fat fast) again.