T Nation

Fat Fast (sort of) plan

OK, I am losing the fat before I go on my typical balls to the wall bulking cycle. I am on day 1 of my own personal “fat fast.” However, this is my first fat fast ever and i would really appreciate any feedback…

Meal 1 - 2 eggs, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup peanuts
Meal 2 - 1 giant can of white chicken
Meal 3 - 1 giant can of tuna
Meal 4 - 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup peanuts
Meal 5 - 1 giant can tuna
Total cals - 1600
Supplements - 15 ml old methoxy-7 twice daily, androsol 50 sprays once daily, tribex-500 3 caps twice daily, vitex 1 cap once daily, md6.
So…what do y’all think?

What is your current weight and bf%? What is the macronutrient breakdown, p/f/c perce tage? What about your training split and additional cardio?

Hello, Your diet look good but You can add flax Oil & protien powder to replace Peanut.
If you want you can go to my page and to see my diet. I’m plesently in fat fast diet me too :slight_smile: it’s the first time and that work !
http://bypo.freecyberzone.com/fatfast.htm

Oop, Don’t forget metamucile, if you don’t take it you will know why it’s importante in 2 or 3 days hehe !

I did something similar, except I started with an oatmeal/AP/flax breakfast instead (carbs I know, but it is breakfast!), and a huge salad in there around midday (dull but helps cover micronutrient bases). Multivit might be a wise precaution too due to the limited food variety. Good luck!