Fat Chest

which exercise that i need from your point guys to improve my chest and make it bigger

Bench Press, Incline Bench Press. With barbell and dumbbells.

Go heavy with a barbell (3-5 sets 4-6 reps) and then lighter w/ dumbbells after (3-4 sets 8-12 reps). Alternate between flat and incline, both within a workout and in terms of which exercise you start with.

[quote]craze9 wrote:

Go heavy with a barbell (3-5 sets 4-6 reps) and then lighter w/ dumbbells after (3-4 sets 8-12 reps). Alternate between flat and incline, both within a workout and in terms of which exercise you start with.
[/quote]

I like dips as well.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]craze9 wrote:

[/quote]

I like dips as well.[/quote]

Was going to throw that in too. Love dips.

I like floor press too. With bench, I have to focus if I want to “hit my chest”. With floor press, it just happens.

The pectoral muscles are composed of three parts: the pectoralis major, the pectoralis minor, and the serratus anterior. They are attached to the several bones to adduct, rotate and flex the nearby structures.

TO WORK THE UPPER CHEST:
Incline Benchpress, incline diamond press (dumbell), Handstand Pushups, etc.

THANK YOU GUYS to day i’ll workout my chest !! i hope that will work form me

[quote]Fred Foley wrote:
The pectoral muscles are composed of three parts: the pectoralis major, the pectoralis minor, and the serratus anterior. They are attached to the several bones to adduct, rotate and flex the nearby structures.

TO WORK THE UPPER CHEST:
Incline Benchpress, incline diamond press (dumbell), Handstand Pushups, etc.[/quote]

This may be petty to point out, but the serratus anterior is definitely not a pec muscle or part of a pec muscle.

When you bench, you need contract your pecs while bringing you ELBOWS together. Do not think about your hands. Do not think about pushing the bar away from you. It is the same principle as training back.

This is why I suggest using dumbbells to get used to it. Do not think about bringing the dumbbells together. Think elbows. It does not matter even if the dumbbells go up in a straight line as long as the intention is bringing the elbows together.

Why dips and pushups work well for the pecs is partly because you are not thinking of pushing something away from you.

I’m sorry guys if i disrespect anyone of you by my second thread I’m really sorry I’m just frustrated . sorry

[quote]k030r wrote:
I’m sorry guys if i disrespect anyone of you by my second thread I’m really sorry I’m just frustrated . sorry[/quote]

You’ve been training for 8 months. Some of the guys who have answered your questions have been training for 10+ years, including myself. It. Takes. Time. Impatience will get you nowhere. You put on nearly 40 lbs in 8 months, right? It sounds like you’re doing just fine! You haven’t put in enough work to have the results you think you should have. It just doesn’t work like that, at least not for most of us. The suggestions you’ve been given are solid.