Fat Chest

Hey guys i have a problem here I’ve been training about 8 months about a year a go i weighed 127lbs now I’m 165lbs I’m 5.8 tall i gain a lot of muscles in my back and legs but still my chest doesn’t look good it’s seems that i have fat chest and i can’t get them burn please guys i wanna know how to lose them as fast as possible and thanks

[quote]k030r wrote:
Hey guys i have a problem here I’ve been training about 8 months about a year a go i weighed 127lbs now I’m 165lbs I’m 5.8 tall i gain a lot of muscles in my back and legs but still my chest doesn’t look good it’s seems that i have chest and i can’t get them burn please guys i wanna know how to lose them as fast as possible and thanks [/quote]

Are you asking about building your pecs or losing fat on your chest?

I don’t understand the question.

losing fat !!!

losing fat bro

[quote]k030r wrote:
Hey guys i have a problem here I’ve been training about 8 months about a year a go i weighed 127lbs now I’m 165lbs I’m 5.8 tall i gain a lot of muscles in my back and legs but still my chest doesn’t look good it’s seems that i have chest and i can’t get them burn please guys i wanna know how to lose them as fast as possible and thanks [/quote]

You can lose fat overall which should help, but as far as I’m aware there isn’t any way to lose fat preferentially from your chest. If you tend to store your fat there for whatever hormonal or genetic reasons, that is likely to be one of the last places you lose it from when you lose fat, but that’s life and it isn’t worth getting upset over it. Adding more muscle overall and particularly on your pecs will probably make it less noticeable.

[quote]k030r wrote:
losing fat!!!
[/quote]

[quote]k030r wrote:
losing fat bro
[/quote]

LMAO!!!

You bench press powerlifting style, don’t you? You know; back arched, shoulders pinned back and pressed downward, touching the bar under the pecs.

Pressing that way gave me the same results; looked like I had tits because it built the outer and lower pecs more than anything.

Yes i bench press powerlifting style but i think the diet is the big problem that’s why i will do 30 minutes gym biking 3 days a week in the fourth day i’m going to jump rope hope this will burn my chest fat what do you think guys ?

thank you for your help dt79

[quote]k030r wrote:
Yes i bench press powerlifting style but i think the diet is the big problem that’s why i will do 30 minutes gym biking 3 days a week in the fourth day i’m going to jump rope hope this will burn my chest fat what do you think guys ?[/quote]

I do not understand how you are addressing a dietary issue with cardio.

I feel like your best method would instead be to improve your diet.

Your chest is not fat. You are dumb.

your are the dumb one not me :stuck_out_tongue: how old are u “craze9”

[quote]k030r wrote:
thank you for your help dt79 [/quote]

Anytime, brah!

Fist bump!

^Sorry, I really couldn’t resist it.

Ok, here’s the problem. Fat storage at the lower chest and midsection is common among men. Not everyone stores fat evenly throughout the body and this is dependant on genetics and, as was mentioned above, your homornal profile. It may give the illusion of an overdeveloped “lower chest”. But really, your entire chest is just small.

An overdeveloped lower chest has nothing to do with a powerlifting style, or even regular style bench, unless you are not getting sufficent incline work done. What happens for some, however, is your chest ends up developing less proportionately than your triceps and front delts due to dominance in these muscles. This seems to be the problem for you.

You can try doing more dumbbell work and lowering your bodyfat levels.

And please, do keep your shoulder blades back and down when you bench regardless of style.

[quote]k030r wrote:
Yes i bench press powerlifting style but i think the diet is the big problem that’s why i will do 30 minutes gym biking 3 days a week in the fourth day i’m going to jump rope hope this will burn my chest fat what do you think guys ?[/quote]
That was an attempt at tactfully suggesting that your pecs look like tits because they’re thin at the top. If your main goal is bodybuilding, you’re gonna have to learn how to bench like a bodybuilder.

Pinning the shoulders back is good, but forcefully depressing the shoulder blades takes the upper portion out of the lift. Arching the back hard puts you in more of a decline press position, which takes the upper pecs out even more.

Benching on a slight incline with your shoulders pinned back and slightly raised engages the entire pectoralis major.

Other than pressing technique, I also agree with what dt79 posted. It’s mostly just excess fat and hormonal profile. I store most of my fat around the chest and abdominal area, too.

[quote]craze9 wrote:
Your chest is not fat. [/quote]

This is accurate.

Just get bigger and stronger. Whatever it is that’s bothering you will likely go away. Your appearance will improve if you build more muscle and eat well.