Fat Calipers

for those of you that have tried…

how is the Accumeasure ?? or the Fattrack Gold (electronic) ?

which is is better?
aside from price…

I am not an expert but I purchased the FatTrack with the electronic caliper and tape measure. I take my own readings and the caliper and tape measure are both very easy to use with one hand.

[quote]billsdad wrote:
I am not an expert but I purchased the FatTrack with the electronic caliper and tape measure. I take my own readings and the caliper and tape measure are both very easy to use with one hand.[/quote]

I second the ease of use on FatTrack. Its very good. One problem with calipers is that if you have a relatively high BF% its hards to get an accurate reading. Beyond that, the fattrack is pretty nice.

Josh

I have the accumeasure and it’s definitely easy top use. It’s about average on accuracy.

yah just hope the calipers are remotely accurate, I mean some other mesaures right away you know they’re waaaaay off. The scale said I was 34%bodyfat… pretty sure thats not it…

[quote]EnTransit wrote:
billsdad wrote:
I am not an expert but I purchased the FatTrack with the electronic caliper and tape measure. I take my own readings and the caliper and tape measure are both very easy to use with one hand.

I second the ease of use on FatTrack. Its very good. One problem with calipers is that if you have a relatively high BF% its hards to get an accurate reading. Beyond that, the fattrack is pretty nice.

Josh
[/quote]

Can u take more than 3 measurements with the electronic one?