Fat Burning Creatine!!!

WTF!!! Has anyone see this new product marketed by Pinacle “The worlds first esterfied fat burning creatine.” I can’t believe they dropped Juiced Creatine for this junk. It makes me sick to see such Big Brother watch dogging in the supplement industry, but they are still allowed to use the title claim, “FAT BURNING.” Where is Tyler Durden when you need him?

What’s in it besides creatine?

I think people posting questions like this should always include the ingredients. That would help!

If creatine helps build muscle and muscle burns fat than any creatine can claim to burn fat.

here:

What’s In It?
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Sodium 220mg
(Sodium Phosphate)
Zinc 7.5mg
(Monomethionine)
Creatine 1040mg
(from 2000mg Creatine Ester Phosphate Sodium)

Proprietary Rapid Release Blend 540mg
(From Carnitine Creatinate Monohydrate, DiCreatine Malate, Magnesium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Betaine Hydrochloride, Betaine Anhydrous, N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Citrulline-Citrate Malate, Taurine, Glycocyamine, L-Glutamine Glutamine Peptide, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Inositol Hexaphosphoric Acid, Lagerstroemia speciosa, Trigonella foenum graecum, Cystoseira canariensis, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Carnosinate)

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate

Directions: As a dietary supplement take two (2) tablets twice daily. Work out days: Take 2 tablets with 8oz of water 60-90 minutes prior to training. Take another 2 tablets with 8 oz of water immediately following your work out. NON workout days: Take 2 tablets with 8oz of water with breakfast or lunch. Wait 4-6 hours and take another serving (with a meal).

{{{What is it?
In the developmental stages of this product, we literally stumbled onto the “holy grail” of Creatine products. New ground breaking research reveals that SHREDDED MASS is not only by far, the world’s most anabolic Creatine, it is unequivocally, the world’s first and only fat burning Creatine. The constituents of this patent-pending compound have recently been proven to accomplish, in profound style, a myriad of physiological reactions resulting in very favorable and noticeable effects; for even the most seasoned bodybuilder!

What does it do?
Unprecedented Strength and Workout Capacity. In addition to an instant surge in blood creatine levels twice that of any other creatine on the market, Shredded Mass combines a proprietary COMBINATION of energy and mental focus agents giving even the most serious athletes the best workout of their life.

The first Anti-Catabolic Creatine. SHREDDED MASS puts the breaks on muscle protein breakdown. At the molecular level, this powerful compound substantially decreases the activity of a major pathway associated with muscle protein breakdown (i.e., the ATP-dependant ubiquitin proteolytic pathway), making it not only the most anabolic of all creatines (through its ability to protect and nurture precious muscle tissue) but it is the first creatine to legitimately be labeled as highly anti-catabolic.

Insulogenic Creatine. These same studies revealed a marked increase in insulin sensitivity resulting in optimal and sustained blood glucose and muscle glycogen levels. This is one of the reasons that SHREDDED MASS is also being touted as the perfect follow-up to any heavy anabolic cycle; its uncanny ability to not only add new muscle, but the added benefit to measurably increase and restore insulin sensitivity.}}}

I didn’t see any capsule form…This is the powder form that I was reading about from Pinnacle. I was looking for Juiced Creatine and found that they had pulled it for this product. Below is the stats.

Shredded Mass - Fruit Punch
By: Pinnacle
Item #: PNC052FP
Size: 40 Servings
Retail : $46.95
Price : $26.95

Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (15.57g)
Servings Per Container: Amount Per Serving: Calories 35, Total Carbohydrate 2, Protein 1g, Phosphorus (as Magnesium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate) 95mg, Magnesium (as Magnesium Phosphate) 30mg, Sodium (as Disodium Phosphate) 47mg, Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate) 40mg, Shredded Mass Proprietary Blend 12,287.5mg, CrEPSMa4 Active Lipolytic/Lean Mass Matrix, Non0Glucose, Adaptagenic Pre-Amp.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, beet powder for color, citric acid, sucralose, blue 2 lake and red 40 lake.

I am trying to gain muscle and am currently about 12% body fat. While losing fat is all well and good, this is not my primary goal. Will this product hinder my gains?

[quote]chap_man32 wrote:
I am trying to gain muscle and am currently about 12% body fat. While losing fat is all well and good, this is not my primary goal. Will this product hinder my gains?[/quote]

Its just OVER Priced/hyped creatine with a kitchen simk of other crap thrown in. Sure it will make you lighter by the emptying of your wallet.

This article might help answer your questions. It’s something of an expose on the different creatine products out there. Definitely worth a read…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=768093

“Shredded Mass Proprietary Blend”

I like that. Fucking stupid though.