T Nation

Fat Burners

I have been working out for about 6 weeks now. When I first started working out I weighed 190lbs. I weighed myself again the other morning and I weigh 174 right now. My question is about eating. I have to be at work at 5am in the morning so I get up at 3:45 every morning. I eat a bowl of cereal in the morning. When i go on my break at 8am up at work I drink a protein shake. When I go on my lunch at 11:10 I usually eat something like a sandwhich and some chips. I get off of work at 3:30 and I go home and eat a healthy meal, and at about 5:30 I work out for about 45 min. I do this 5 days a week and rest on the weekends. After I do my workouts I drink a protein shake(40g protein). Then I dont eat anything else the rest of the night and go to bed at about 9:00pm. Is this a good diet plan for stripping away some of my fat? When I get my fat stripped away what kind of diet should I go on? and by the way I cant take md6 or anything that has ephedrine in it. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot

Well, i don’t think that’s a good diet plan at all. You’re getting the least calories were you should be getting the most (breakfast and post workout), you’re not getting any good fats, you’re eating trans fatty acids (chips) and you’re probably not getting enough protein.

Do a search on the mag on diet and read, read, read…