T Nation

Fat Burners On the GSD

hey guys, im almost done my third week of the GSD with great results. my question is this, Dr. Berardi suggests taking HOT-ROX Extreme. I cant get this in Canada for some reason.

I was thinking of it today and figured I should get it, or something like it to put me over the edge and give me some energy. Suggestions on something similar in nature?

thanks

I am also on GSD. Dr Berardi gave quite a few options for supps. I believe you can also use Abs+ alternating with HRX. I am only using HRX. Since you cannot get HRX, you should be fine with just Abs+. He also recommends Genuine Health’s Mult+ from the same site.

Hope that helps!

shop.genuinehealth.com/ProductSelection.
aspx?ProductID=2170&CategoryID=72

[quote]-iceman- wrote:
hey guys, im almost done my third week of the GSD with great results. my question is this, Dr. Berardi suggests taking HOT-ROX Extreme. I cant get this in Canada for some reason.

I was thinking of it today and figured I should get it, or something like it to put me over the edge and give me some energy. Suggestions on something similar in nature?

thanks[/quote]

it definetely helps. thanks a lot.
well, its been almost 3 weeks on it and since I couldnt get them, I just left it. But I took something similar today that a friend gave me because I was going out for a 45 minute blade, and I was seriously lacking energy.

After about 30 minutes, they kicked in and I plowed through the cardio. Im assuming the HOT-ROX does the same type of thing, plus its a fat burner. So is there anything similar to HOT-ROX, that has similar effects?

Also, I have been taking abs+. Like I said, it may put me over the edge, and give me much needed energy.