Fat Burner Supplement Advice Needed

I have been training for several months . I want to start taking a fat burner now (never used any supplement before). Can you please suggest me some good far burners ? My Whole body is normal except my hips (a little extra fat) And Im tired of being ashamed by them . Plus, How Will i know which one suits me ? I dont wanna die or get destroyed due to a wrong choice . Provide help if you can . . .
Best Regards . . . . . Ajwad

No fat burner can replace a solid diet. Whats your current diet like? Most (closer to all) fat burners you can buy are a massive waste of money. A few ingredients that may help to burn more fat and then a bunch of pixie dust to fill a cap. My advice would be to work on a sound diet first and foremost, only after you have a clean diet should you try fat burning supplements.

Everyone here will tell you to use Indigo from Biotest, personally never used it so I don’t have an opinion but other members here swear by it (even ones with no direct affiliation to Biotest). So I guess in short, 1) Fix diet 2) Try Indigo

I’ve came across Prograde Metabo 223x last week which the research behind doesn’t look too bad and is mostly all natural (If you want to read it, Eight weeks of supplementation with a multi-ingredient weight loss product enhances body composition, reduces hip and waist girth, and increases energy levels in overweight men and women | Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition | Full Text)

Biotest’s HOT-ROX will prob be good too.

I also wonder if there are any studies about Indigo/C3G on humans but not diabetic mice.

Actually , In our society , parents decide what we eat . We can alter our diet but not completely . You may have heard that in Pakistan and India , People eat things with Naan Bread (A.K.A Roti). Roti is a Naan Sized Whole wheat bread and a sound layer of Fat(Ghee) is applied on it after its baked .We cannot eat even a single meal without it . So we probably eat a lot of fat even by maintaining a strict diet . I am trying my best but cant change it unless I start living alone . Thats why I need a fat burner . And Nutrex Supplements are available here . I just want to make sure which one suits me and how do I know it ?
Thanks For Help . . . . . Ajwad

[quote]Ajwad wrote:
I am trying my best but cant change it unless I start living alone . Thats why I need a fat burner .[/quote]
That’s not how fat burners work. You can’t eat a bad diet, use a fat burner, and expect results.

You need to figure out a way to improve your diet. I understand different cultures have their own ways, but I find it very hard to believe that you must eat that way at every single meal or that you must fill up on roti. Are you not allowed to have just a little bit along with the rest of your meal? Can you have things like lamb, chicken, or eggs?

If your diet really is unavoidably high carb, then you need to give your body something to do with those carbs. Like some kind of daily workout (doesn’t have to be weights) instead of just training 3 or 4 days a week.

What’s your height and weight?

Dont exactly now my hieght . But Im a normal guy , 71 kg weight . 17 years old . And yes we eat evrything including eggs and chicken , but the problem is , we have to eat every bite with roti .

Name the supplements and i will check it for you but,

As above posters said, fat burners aren’t going to do much if you dont fix your diet. Which region exactly do you live?

Switch the roti with rice, its usually plain boiled and doesnt have ghee in it? Dhal,yoghurt, eggs, cashew, peanuts are things first came to my mind to shift your diet towards.

Whats your training like?

[quote]Ajwad wrote:
Dont exactly now my hieght . But Im a normal guy , 71 kg weight . 17 years old . And yes we eat evrything including eggs and chicken , but the problem is , we have to eat every bite with roti . [/quote]

Your parents force you to eat every single bite with bread?

I am from Pakistan . I am doing Basic powerlifting . I hurt my wrist a couple of weeks ago , so now a days i mostly do leg sessions and push ups . I do not cook food myself . Of course we eat rice a couple of times per week instead of roti . But believe me , almost every edible thing here has ghee in it .
People believe that ghee , milk , butter , youghurt and other such products are pure natural energizers , and its a kind of culture to use them alot . But as a Biology student , i know that they do more harm than good.

And NO , my parents dont force me to eat that . Its our WAY to eat . The whole country eats like this . I cant change it . I mean , we cant eat a shwarma or taco or burrito without bread . Its INCOMPLETE . I hope you are getting my point .
I took the IELTS Examination and I was hoping to go abroad for studies , live alone and eat whatever I want , but As A Muslim , I seriously do not think that its a suitable idea to go anywhere. . . .

[quote]daltron wrote:

[quote]Ajwad wrote:
Dont exactly now my hieght . But Im a normal guy , 71 kg weight . 17 years old . And yes we eat evrything including eggs and chicken , but the problem is , we have to eat every bite with roti . [/quote]

Your parents force you to eat every single bite with bread?[/quote]

Its not like that . We eat in this way . Without roti (bread or whatever) all we have is cooked meat or vegetables in soupy form , and we use the word “Salan” for every dish that we cook . And then we eat Salan with roti . You can clarify it even more if you have any Pakistani / Indian / Bangladeshi Friend . You can ask more if you wanna . Im all free to answer . . .

[quote]Ajwad wrote:
I am from Pakistan . I am doing Basic powerlifting . I hurt my wrist a couple of weeks ago , so now a days i mostly do leg sessions and push ups . I do not cook food myself . Of course we eat rice a couple of times per week instead of roti . But believe me , almost every edible thing here has ghee in it .
People believe that ghee , milk , butter , youghurt and other such products are pure natural energizers , and its a kind of culture to use them alot . But as a Biology student , i know that they do more harm than good.
[/quote]

Actually, it is not so bad. Milk/cattle fat is made up of pretty decent fatty acids, which are far more healthy than the often used plant oils, e.g. sunflower.
Yogurt is great too, it has a nice influence on gut bacteria.

But as the others said, either eat less, or exercise more, there is not really a way around it. Exercising more, seems to be the more viable option for you.

[quote]Ajwad wrote:

[quote]daltron wrote:

[quote]Ajwad wrote:

Your parents force you to eat every single bite with bread?[/quote]

Its not like that . We eat in this way . Without roti (bread or whatever) all we have is cooked meat or vegetables in soupy form , and we use the word “Salan” for every dish that we cook . And then we eat Salan with roti . You can clarify it even more if you have any Pakistani / Indian / Bangladeshi Friend . You can ask more if you wanna . Im all free to answer . . . [/quote]

I’m in the US, where people eat shitty, processed frozen food all the time. It doesn’t mean that I eat this way. Eating just meat and vegetables is a GREAT way to eat for fat loss. If you’re not willing to change your diet, body composition changes will be difficult, if not impossible. A fat burner only makes a small difference, and a proper diet must accompany it to be effective.

[quote]Ajwad wrote:
And NO , my parents dont force me to eat that . Its our WAY to eat . The whole country eats like this . I cant change it . I mean , we cant eat a shwarma or taco or burrito without bread . Its INCOMPLETE . I hope you are getting my point .
[/quote]

Sorry man, but this seems like a paltry excuse.

1. You could cook some of your own food. It wouldn’t take very long if you cooked in bulk and stored food for the days to come. A few hours of prep would equate to many lean meals down the line. Don’t know how to cook? Learn. It’s easier than learning lifting form…

2. You could negotiate with whoever does cook (mother/father) and ask him/her to cook you some leaner meals on the side, daily. Not all parents are so willing, but many will be accommodating when provided with proper reasoning. Explain what your goals are. Explain why you have these goals. Impress your parents with your ambition/discipline – make them want to support this venture.

3. ‘Our WAY’ is something that can be changed, if you want it enough. There’s nothing forcing you to eat roti with every bite – just your notion of a ‘complete’ meal. That’s ridiculous. Many would argue that a meal is ‘incomplete’ without dessert at the end. Eat the salan with a spoon, knife or fork – then you wouldn’t have to use to roti to hold every bite. People eat burritos without the bread all the time… It’s called mince, and it’s delicious.

In addition to what the guys said about nutrition… Keep lifting! If you’ve only been lifting a few months then just keep going! You’ll get bigger and stronger and suddenly the same amount of fat won’t be that big of a deal when you are carrying more muscle. Your body is still recomping, too.

Yeah . Exercising seems valid for me . And I am constantly trying a way out of my diet . Its actually difficult to alter my eating way after 17 years . But Thanks for the advice . Coming to my Original Topic , I have Nutrex Lipo 6 Fat burner available here . Would it be suitable for me . How do i know it ?
Plus , If its suitale , how should i eat it ?

[quote]Ajwad wrote:
Yeah . Exercising seems valid for me . And I am constantly trying a way out of my diet . Its actually difficult to alter my eating way after 17 years . But Thanks for the advice . Coming to my Original Topic , I have Nutrex Lipo 6 Fat burner available here . Would it be suitable for me . How do i know it ?
Plus , If its suitale , how should i eat it ? [/quote]

At 17 I would resist the urge to take one, honestly. At 71kg you aren’t heavy, either. I would focus on eating and lifting hard. Realistically, at your weight and age, I wouldn’t even worry about bodyfat unless you are noticing you are gaining a noticeable amount of it. You’re still extremely young and growing, just focus on getting enough calories in, as much as protein as allowed, and lifting hard. Your body’s composition will change over time even without the fat burner and you will lose fat, gain muscle, and look better.

Thanks . I appreciate your advice . I do not want to use any supplement honestly . I do not look fat , except for my hips , they are a bit fat than the whole body . And im ashamed of them . You know what i mean . I am tired of wearing pajamas and wide shirts just because of my fat butt .
Anyway , Thanks for the advice . I am trying to eat better and lift better .

Ok , so now Im Reducing the use of Roti and trying to make a good diet plan . So please help me with this . Here is how far I can manage my diet.

Breakfast : A half bowl of Oatmeal (oats cooked with milk) at around 10 AM.
At 2:30 PM : Fruit Salad . Half plate or a full plate.
Workout Between 4-7 PM.
At 7 PM : Half or Full Plate Fruit Salad.
At Around 8 PM : A couple of Rotis (Naan) Or A Plate Of Rice with chicken or Vegetables (whatever is in meal that day) .

Thats It . Make amendments how you think I should alter it ? Should I add a proper meal in afternoon ? I do almost nothing the whole day except working out or Going To University .
Plus , The Oatmeal is quite tasteless and difficult to eat . What flavours can I add in it ?
Diet Is Based On :

1. Power Lifting
  2. Fat Loss

Please Help If You Can

[quote]Ajwad wrote:
Ok , so now Im Reducing the use of Roti and trying to make a good diet plan . So please help me with this . Here is how far I can manage my diet.

Breakfast : A half bowl of Oatmeal (oats cooked with milk) at around 10 AM.
At 2:30 PM : Fruit Salad . Half plate or a full plate.
Workout Between 4-7 PM.
At 7 PM : Half or Full Plate Fruit Salad.
At Around 8 PM : A couple of Rotis (Naan) Or A Plate Of Rice with chicken or Vegetables (whatever is in meal that day) .

Thats It . Make amendments how you think I should alter it ? Should I add a proper meal in afternoon ? I do almost nothing the whole day except working out or Going To University .
Plus , The Oatmeal is quite tasteless and difficult to eat . What flavours can I add in it ?
Diet Is Based On :

1. Power Lifting
  2. Fat Loss

Please Help If You Can[/quote]

Add fruit to your oatmeal for flavor. Whatever fruit you like. Or cinnamon. Or both.

This diet is not good. You’re eating very little food, and it’s still mostly carbs and simple sugars. Is there any way you can eat protein more than once per day? This is going to be very difficult if you cannot. I would also only eat the fruit salad once per day. Fruit is not good for your goals, especially if you’re eating it multiple times per day.

Here’s what a typical day looks like for me:

8am: oatmeal or cereal, and 3 glasses of whole milk
10am: mix a protein shake (100g protein) and sip this for the next 5 hours
1pm: lunch, usually either chicken or beef with vegetables, rice, or potato
5pm: 3 glasses of whole milk
6pm: dinner, similar to lunch, but a larger portion
8pm: workout, with Plazma (Biotest product found on this site)
9pm: 3 glasses of whole milk
11pm: sleep

Do you see the difference? The difference between this and what you should be doing is the amount of milk. If I were you I would cut the milk to about 1/3 of what I drink, because I’m much bigger than you, and I’m already lean. Other than that, this approach to diet works well for most people.

I agree with you . I can add milk to my diet . But I cannot Buy Supplements . I dont have any credit card or money for that . And I have to go to University from 10AM to 2PM daily . So i wanna arrange my diet according to my routine . I usually go to gym at around 5PM to 6.30PM .
So lets make some change according to my routine if you can . . .
Plus , (A) What types of fruits can I add in Oatmeal , how Can I add them . . . ?
(B) WHATS CINNAMON ?