Fat Burner Question

I just ordered some Twinlab Ripped Fuel and I am wondering if people who have used it got good results with it. I have take Xenadrine(with ephedrine) and Thermogain. I dont expect to get the same results that I did with these fat burners, but hoping to get some decent results.

Honest question here: Why didn’t you ask BEFORE you bought it?

My opinion, the new Ripped Fuel formula stinks. It was okay when it was an ECA stack. Should have bought HOT-ROX.

yeah i know that was stupid. I am currently visiting family in europe for a few months and i found this site that delivers dirt cheap over here and they carry Biotest products but not HOT-ROX, and i heard some good things about ripped fuel from one of the workers at gnc so I thought I would give it a try. Then I saw some ppl talking about how it sucks, so i want to know people opinions and results.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
yeah i know that was stupid. I am currently visiting family in europe for a few months and i found this site that delivers dirt cheap over here and they carry Biotest products but not HOT-ROX, and i heard some good things about ripped fuel from one of the workers at gnc so I thought I would give it a try. Then I saw some ppl talking about how it sucks, so i want to know people opinions and results.[/quote]
You asked the wrong people first… folks at GNC are like Sergent Shoultz
They “Know Nothing,Nothing !!”

Another question, it says to take before meals on the bottle but does not give a time frame. Should i just take them right before i eat? Or wait like 30 min.? Thanks