Fat Burner + Ephedrine

Hey guys, I’ve been training hard for about 2 years (my first year of training was a write off because I had no idea what I was doing lol) and I’m currently about 2 months into a cut. I started out at 206lbs and I’m down to 190lbs I’m 5’9" and train six days a week. My diet is very clean and I do cardio three times a week. I’m still going to need to lose another 8-10lbs to be as lean as I’d like. I’m going down south with some friends on may 1st.

My question is how much ephedrine should I stack w/ a fatburner. I’ve never taken a fatburner before, I was thinking i’d take a fatburner along with about 25mgs of ephedrine. Any advice would be great.

-jt

Cut out carbs and start doing HIT. Why ephedrine, man? Just get HOT-ROX or some damn caffeine.

If you choose to use ephedrine, 25mgs stacked with caffeine (twice a day if you so desire) should be plenty to get things rolling.

I currently do HIIT a few times a week. I can’t really cut out carbs much more than I already have since I’m a student, and I really feel like a very low carb diet turns my brain to mush. Ephedrine is really easy to get here in Candada and I find when im on it I get much better workouts. Plus when its stacked w/ caffine its a good fat burner.

I currently do HIIT, cutting out anymore carbs isn’t going to work because I’m a student and when I go on a really low carb diet it turns my brain to mush lol.

*edit
sorry for the double posts there must be something wrong with my internet connection

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
If you choose to use the ephedrine, 25mgs stacked with caffeine (ex cup of black coffee) should be plenty.

If you are seriously trying to cut down, do this twice a day.[/quote]

would I really even need to use a fat burner on top of the EC stack 2x daily? Or would the EC stack be enough?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
If you choose to use the ephedrine, 25mgs stacked with caffeine (ex cup of black coffee) should be plenty.

If you are seriously trying to cut down, do this twice a day.[/quote]

So the EC stack 2x daily should be enough? If this is the case I’ll skip the fat burner.

edit
sorry again for the double post my computer is being a pile of shit lol

So the EC stack 2x daily should be enough? If this is the case I’ll skip the fat burner.

I say the stack I mentioned is plenty, and MUCH cheaper than most (if not all) fat burners on the market. Black coffee is cheap, and I got ephedrine (in the form of “bronchaid”) from walgreens for 15 bucks

I used caffiene and ephedrine together for a number of years.

After the crackdown on ephedrine I switched to just caffiene caps…and I really can’t tell the difference.

[quote]G87 wrote:
Why ephedrine, man? Just get HOT-ROX or some damn caffeine.[/quote]

Because it works.

[quote]martyh wrote:
G87 wrote:
Why ephedrine, man? Just get HOT-ROX or some damn caffeine.

Because it works.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought the guy was in the US and was wondering why he’d go through all the hassle of finding ephedrine.

[quote]martyh wrote:
G87 wrote:

Because it works.[/quote]

It all depends on what you mean by this.

Ephedra’s main benefit is as an appetite suppressant and I speak from experience that it kills my desire to eat.

Unfortunately, it also makes me feel like complete crap so it’s not worth it.

found these at walgreens

Sudafed
Actifed
Dimetapp
Drixoral
bronchaide

well im curious to get the 50 75mgs

will the other ingredients in these medicines cause any troubles

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
found these at walgreens

Sudafed
Actifed
Dimetapp
Drixoral
bronchaide

[/quote]

I’d be willing to wager that, if you just drastically cut calories from carbs (and kept protein and fats high), you could lose a significant amount of fat. Fuck all of the crazy meds, just lower your sugar intake.

found these at walgreens

Sudafed
Actifed
Dimetapp
Drixoral
bronchaide

[/quote]

I have used bronchaide and the other ingredient caused no other problems.

found these at walgreens

Sudafed
Actifed
Dimetapp
Drixoral
bronchaide

[/quote]

Is that you in the picture? If so, you don’t need any of that shit, even if you were shredded, I wouldn’t take meds that are intended for other purposes to get lean

Forget the fat burner. Total waste of cash

24mg of E/ 200mg of C 2-3 times a day is fairly standard. And you can run this for pennies and no fat burners even come close to its effectiveness.

Thanks for the responces fellas! Like I said before I can get real ephedrine where I live for cheap. I think I’ll run the EC stack for about three weeks and see how it works. I’ll post some after pics if anyone is intrested.

[quote]G87 wrote:
martyh wrote:
G87 wrote:

Because it works.

Yeah, I thought the guy was in the US and was wondering why he’d go through all the hassle of finding ephedrine.[/quote]

Its not hard to find. They sell it down here in most gas stations in 25mg tabs.