Fat Bottom Girls

Owlie Girl! Glad your still lurkin. My secret wish is to be doing triples with those goals, but shhh, don’t tell. :wink:

BG - I’ve been raping the repeat. Ghetto and fly, love it. “I got big booty bitches, ooooh… 300lbs (squat) ho.” lol.

Hey Kev - brought my camera tonight, but it wasn’t deadlift night. I’ll bring it along for ya next deadlift time in a couple days.

Cal- thank you my European Sister of Iron :slight_smile:

For those more recently following my log this what my squat looked like 2 yrs ago. Consistant work, lots of frustration and hair pulling got me to where I’m at…

Sol - No Freakin clue, never heard it before. Kinda why I have my Mp3 player blasting away.

Dianne- Bonjour! and thanks. I’ve been so busy between work, having some summer fun and my photography project that I haven’t seen Kacey since June. The gym has been my only ME time which was much needed. The photography project is due for this weekend. After that, my part is done, which means I’ll have more free time on my hands. I’m planning to hit her gym in October.

3am and I have insomnia… probably due to the gym sesh. What eva.

You’re not the only one!

[quote]Solarisol wrote:
You’re not the only one![/quote]

lolz - I’m about to eat a little peanut butter straight from the jar chased by some Melatonin then try to hit the sack again… do you have tricks of your own?

your squats really are looking great! i remember them from when you started doing the wall work… they have improved so much since then, even. so happy to see your hard work paying off.

[quote]nlmain wrote:

[quote]Solarisol wrote:
You’re not the only one![/quote]

lolz - I’m about to eat a little peanut butter straight from the jar chased by some Melatonin then try to hit the sack again… do you have tricks of your own?
[/quote]

Haha yeah, I try reading one of my old textbooks that I know I need to brush up on again. Having something that I need to have done usually makes me feel sleepy. Ohhh I wish I was joking.

^^ This is a tried and true method. Try Governing Agencies in Sport- deep sleep within minutes, at any time of day. :\

[quote]nlmain wrote:
That’s right Git - that was a special request of yours :wink: good call.

Here’s my 180 x2

I would love to know what you were saying to the bar or what it was saying to you.

[quote]nlmain wrote:
3am and I have insomnia… probably due to the gym sesh. What eva.[/quote]

I trained lower body last night and had the worst damn sleep; if you could even call it sleep. If I can train legs at 5pm or so I’m good. If I train at 7pm I’m screwed. Upper body is less of a problem.
Must be all the adrenalinz and testosteronicals.

Hell yeah! Fat bottomed women make the world go round!

Frenchie, those squats were a thing of beauty!! Your progress amazes me.

And I didn’t get to say but, fuck yeah on the bench!! Good work, girlie.

xox!

New log!!!

Nice squats Frenchie! 3rep PR? Amazing! Also, I’m lovin the pics on page one, really starting the new log off with a bang! You need an updated version of those photos to showcase the badass new ink you’re sporting. You’re going to smash through those 2011 goals for sure.

Git - I’ll add that the pre-workouts I use probably don’t help either… Did manage to sleep after taking my magic recipe though.

MT - Basically a Mantra that plays in my head whenever the weight is a challenge… “Light bar, this is light, I bench more than half this weight…”. When I grab my weight belt I often psych myself by thinking “this is my war, my fight” and I greet the bar; “Hi Bitch, today we dance”. A lot of crap motivational lingo that along with the music helps me reach the proper headspace. Bar hasn’t spoken back yet. Does anyone ever imagine the bar talking?

Masch- thank you Darlin. My focus has been very narrow this past year. I’m happy the choice paid off.

Greg - totally agree on the ink but I want my piece finished first which is due next week. Once that’s done I am so planning a little pic session.

It’ll be all done next week? That’s great!

Love the new log title. Will I be meeting you soon? On my way to Canada presently.

greg - yup appointment is wednesday 6pm.

Snap - Won’t be able to make it this year. I was trying to come up for a few days and my brother reminded me it was my niece’s b-day saturday and I had already volunteered to help them out. There will other opportunities, I’m sure. Say hi to Julie for me!

[quote]nlmain wrote:
rather fitting intro pic…[/quote]

wow…

Squats looked great and your goals looked easily doable.

As always the pics are great.

I dun remember that awesome ass pic! :frowning: Will have to save. :slight_smile:

Great new log. Nice squats!