Fat Bash Party

I just discovered this guy’s site through another thread here, and I started reading his column. This Sean is a genius. A sarcastic-bitch kinda genius, which makes only more of a genius in my book. You guys gotta read his article on fat people. It’s so good to see someone making sense after all the fat-acceptance groups and ridiculous fit-bizness which can only get your wallet leaner.

Here’s a ew quote to the article I’m talking about
“Maybe it’s because grocery stores are stocked with little motorized cars that make it so fat people can take a regular car to the grocery store and then get in a smaller, more humilating car that takes them to the Twinkies.”

“Boost your oxygen intake? Has she ever seen a fat person climb stairs? They suck in so much air that forest fires go out in Canada.”

Need I say more? Enjoy

http://www.seanbaby.com/news/fitness.htm

This is terrific! I can’t stop reading!!

Cheers for that! :smiley:

Hysterical, Zen. Thanks!

All of his article’s are hilarious. I wonder why he stopped writing them, though, because I always got a kick out of them… especially the one about Airport security.

Hilarious, and sadly, so true.

Read him back when he updated every day. He stopped updating the site because the site stopped making him enough money to live off. When the “bubble” burst. He had to find something to feed himself with.

I love his Super Friends section. The Aquaman one is the best.

OH, he designed one of the meanest sites I know. www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com

He is probably the ghostwriter of that site too. I don’t know.

[quote]sugarfree wrote:
Read him back when he updated every day. He stopped updating the site because the site stopped making him enough money to live off. When the “bubble” burst. He had to find something to feed himself with.
[/quote]

Much to our loss, then. This stuff his really good.

[quote]sugarfree wrote:

I love his Super Friends section. The Aquaman one is the best.

OH, he designed one of the meanest sites I know. www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com

He is probably the ghostwriter of that site too. I don’t know.[/quote]

I think I spent several hours reading picture captions there a while back. Did you read the article on his site about the chick who kept sending him hate mail? Classic stuff!