T Nation

Fat Arms v/s Dense Arms

I’m sick of people who say they have 18" - 20" inch arms and their over weight. I do not count these as legit solid arms.

Dense low fat solid arms are hard to get and need to be separated from the powerlifting overweight McDonald eating arms.

[quote]T.Wellington wrote:
I’m sick of people who say they have 18" - 20" inch arms and their over weight. I do not count these as legit solid arms.

Dense low fat solid arms arm hard to get and need to be separated from the powerlifting overweight McDonald eating arms.
[/quote]

I’m sick of people misrepresenting themselves in their avatars.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

For realz.

Unless you look like Arnold, quit frontin’.

Dense low fat solid arms arm hard to get and need to be separated from the powerlifting overweight McDonald eating arms.
[/quote]

I’m sick of reading posts that are abysmally ungrammatical. I’m even more sick of holding myself back from posting about it.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

your chest and chin are really that huuuge??? :wink:

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

your chest and chin are really that huuuge??? ;)[/quote]

You have no idea.

prof X is actually standing 100m away from the camera in his avatar

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
prof X is actually standing 100m away from the camera in his avatar[/quote]

comparing avi’s still think ID’s shoulders and chest dwarf his!

may have to get back to hitting them twice a week prof :wink:

How often does one have to dine at McDonald’s to earn “McDonald-eating arms”? And does menu selection play a role? How many quarter-pounders would a fellow have to eat in a given week before having his arms branded as such?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
How often does one have to dine at McDonald’s to earn “McDonald-eating arms”? And does menu selection play a role? How many quarter-pounders would a fellow have to eat in a given week before having his arms branded as such?

[/quote]

Generally you wanna eat them half pounders. Really hammer them down the hatch, curl them up to your mouth pause, really squeeze them in your mouth. If you’re advanced you can do the double bite.

I guess I understand where he is coming from…just he didn’t put it eloquently enough. I think what the OP is talking about are fat fucks who “CLAIM” to be powerlifters/bodybuilders and workout maybe twice every two weeks, and walk around claiming the jiggling mess that is their arm is a bonifide 18 or 20’.

I say we find him and teach him a lesson for T. Wellington, who’s in?

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Well, in light of what I said above, and since I actually drew my own avatar, I’m still accurately representing myself… but as an artist.

:wink:

[/quote]

Are you proposing a form of arm apartheid?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DanielDJ wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Well, in light of what I said above, and since I actually drew my own avatar, I’m still accurately representing myself… but as an artist.

:wink:
[/quote]

I ate a double quarter pounder from McDonalds today. Twas delicious.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I ate a double quarter pounder from McDonalds today. Twas delicious.[/quote]

Speaking of misrepresenting themselves, you’re not that tough Blake Griffin. Unclench your fist.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I ate a double quarter pounder from McDonalds today. Twas delicious.[/quote]

Speaking of misrepresenting themselves, you’re not that tough Blake Griffin. Unclench your fist.[/quote]

Lol, I do not look like Blake Griffin!

He is one of my favorite ball players though, right behind Stoudemire.