Fat Amount for Meal After a Pulse?

hello coach or anyone,

i remember a while back coach had given an amount as too how much fat would be acceptable in the meal after a pulse without negating its effects.

i think he had sad no more than 12 grams of fat?

if anyone can remember it would be much appreciated.

I think he said 12 grams of casein hydrolysate was enough to spark anabolism…not sure about the fat.

I would guess the amount of fat you ingest wouldn’t play too much of a factor if enough time has elapsed after having the pulse…not entirely sure though.

[quote]dayne_lathrop wrote:
hello coach or anyone,

i remember a while back coach had given an amount as too how much fat would be acceptable in the meal after a pulse without negating its effects.

if anyone can remember it would be much appreciated.[/quote]

It depends on how the long after the pulse the meal is. If it’s more than 30 minutes, it doesn’t really matter.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]dayne_lathrop wrote:
hello coach or anyone,

if anyone can remember it would be much appreciated.[/quote]

It depends on how the long after the pulse the meal is. If it’s more than 30 minutes, it doesn’t really matter.[/quote]

that makes sense… i appreciate the response. what about a meal thats 15 min after the pulse? since i am low carbs and i have a pulse in the morning upon waking and then breakfast 15 min after, its usually a P+F (a little fat) meal, but i was just wondering if there was a limit for a meal like that.

Doesn’t seem to be a limit if you wait 30 minutes. That way you can include more fat at breakfast, which would be ideal if you’re following a low carb diet overall, if it fits into your overall daily plan

if the previous meal is a higher fat meal, such as whole fried eggs + bacon, would waiting 3 hours be enough time for your blood aminos to return to baseline for another shot of MAG-10 to be effective, or would the fats slowdown digestion too much.