Fat Actress

[quote]rainjack wrote:
What’s more disturbing to me than Travolta’s career is the fact that this is a BB site, and ya’ll are talking about John Travolta movies. There’s something not right about that.

But you forgot Urban Cowboy. “Sissy - Get in the truck, yeeeehawwwww!!!”[/quote]

I still can’t believe anyone replied to this thread. You will note it is in the “OFF TOPIC” area which would leave on to believe this is where we would discuss non-BB related stuff.

I had this fleeting hope the storyline would be along the lines of-“I’m sick of being fat and tired venture with me as I get my ass moving” not “Love me because I’m fat and an actress” YUCK! I did have a fleeting hope the free Showtime would last later into the night.

It’s not just Alley and Travolta.

We would all be better off if we left the TV off most of the time. How much really good programming is there? Granted there are some quality programs which can have a positive impact on your life, but overall television is crap! Quit a while ago the executives who are in charge of creativity and programming decided to appeal to the lowest common denominator in all of us.

Better you invest the time in yourself, your family, girlfriend or whoever you call a friend.

I actually liked “Phenomenon”, thought is was pretty good. The Prof is right Basic was definately a good movie. get shorty another all time good movie.

cough, Battlestar Galactica, cough

Zeb,

Seeing as I have no friends - And my wife is a raging alcoholic, I’m forced to find solace from the tube.

Rainjack, I’m shocked, I thought you and the Kennedy’s had a special relationship going…

I watched the promo for this sorry show and knew we had another big hit that ranked up there with “Anna Nichole.” I took solace in the fact that at least her boyfriend had 7 to 10 inches of good screwin’ before he hit her “naughty hole.”

Hey rainjack, “do the chickens have large talons?”

I just won’t stand for any “Welcome back, Kotter” criticism. That show rocked.

[quote]911 Girl wrote:
But then again, maybe I’m just jealous that she got her ass slapped while fooling around.[/quote]

Actually the thing I can’t believe is that not a single guy made a wise-ass comment about this line from 911. lol

Kuz

• Return with honor.

[quote]Tadpole wrote:
Hey rainjack, “do the chickens have large talons?”[/quote]

Yes…and we use the eggs from the ones with the longest talons in our egg drink. Care for a sip?

[quote]Kuz wrote:
911 Girl wrote:
But then again, maybe I’m just jealous that she got her ass slapped while fooling around.

Actually the thing I can’t believe is that not a single guy made a wise-ass comment about this line from 911. lol[/quote]

I think the mental image of Kirstie Alley getting her ass slapped effectively nullified any humor or eroticism that might otherwise have been found in that quote.

[quote]humanator wrote:
I just won’t stand for any “Welcome back, Kotter” criticism. That show rocked.[/quote]

JUST FOR YOU MAN:

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they’re turned around.

Who’d have thought they’d lead ya (Who’d have thought they’d lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we’ve got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-937/Welcome_Back_Kotter/

[quote]ZEB wrote:
humanator wrote:
I just won’t stand for any “Welcome back, Kotter” criticism. That show rocked.

JUST FOR YOU MAN:

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they’re turned around.

Who’d have thought they’d lead ya (Who’d have thought they’d lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we’ve got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-937/Welcome_Back_Kotter/[/quote]

thanks ZEB. Now I will be singing that damn song to myself all day.

Damn it Zeb, now I keep singing that song in my head. Nah, it’s cool, I gotta admit I like that song! It’s right up there were with “well were moving on up”!

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
Damn it Zeb, now I keep singing that song in my head. Nah, it’s cool, I gotta admit I like that song! It’s right up there were with “well were moving on up”![/quote]

Just for you Elk. :slight_smile:

The Jeffersons Theme Song Lyrics:

Well we’re movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up,
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don’t fry in the kitchen;
Beans don’t burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin’,
Just to get up that hill.