Fasting on HOT-ROX

This is my first post, so go easy on me. Great forum you have here, I’ve been lurking around a lot but I got a weird question. I did a few searches but came up empty for this one.

Is it ok to fast (go a whole day without eating) while on HOT-ROX?

Because I did, today. 3 doses, no extreme side effects. Well, sort of.

I’m an incredibly dedicated individual. I have a lot of self-control, and I have good genetics for a tall mesomorph. I’m at 6’2", 180 lb, so there’s not much fat left, I carry a bit on my lower stomach and that’s about it. I do about 2000 calories and alternate cardio/lifting every other day, so I know what it’s like to go low-cal.

Well when I did the fast today, the fat on my stomach is now all soft and fluffy. It’s like it’s half as dense as it was. The skin is all wrinkly. WTF? Is this ok?

Noob question I’m sure, but it freaked me out, and I want to be safe.

Oh, before you ask, I fast every Wednesday for my religion, but I can still do non-meal supplements like Glutamine while on it.

-Sabastian

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
This is my first post, so go easy on me. Great forum you have here, I’ve been lurking around a lot but I got a weird question. I did a few searches but came up empty for this one.

Is it ok to fast (go a whole day without eating) while on HOT-ROX?

Because I did, today. 3 doses, no extreme side effects. Well, sort of.

I’m an incredibly dedicated individual. I have a lot of self-control, and I have good genetics for a tall mesomorph. I’m at 6’2", 180 lb, so there’s not much fat left, I carry a bit on my lower stomach and that’s about it. I do about 2000 calories and alternate cardio/lifting every other day, so I know what it’s like to go low-cal.

Well when I did the fast today, the fat on my stomach is now all soft and fluffy. It’s like it’s half as dense as it was. The skin is all wrinkly. WTF? Is this ok?

Noob question I’m sure, but it freaked me out, and I want to be safe.

Oh, before you ask, I fast every Wednesday for my religion, but I can still do non-meal supplements like Glutamine while on it.

-Sabastian[/quote]

I doesn’t change anything, HOT-ROX Extreme will allow to ensure that more fat and less muscle is lost during that period. Fasting in general is not optimal for body composition.

As for your abdominal fat being all weird on you, this can only be due to water variation during the day and not much else.

As for fasting, I hope you realise that glutamine is an amino acid and therefore food…so its not a non-meal supplement, its just the dose is so small, 5 grams that it’s just a really small meal…

You could probably also go with some non-meal fish oil capsules and some non-meal BCAA while you are at it. Just realize that if it has calories, its food. Don’t know and don’t care which religion you are fasting for, juste so you don’t go doig something half-assed because you didn’t know about it.

Anyway,
Have a nice day,
AlexH

[quote]Dandalex wrote:

I doesn’t change anything, HOT-ROX Extreme will allow to ensure that more fat and less muscle is lost during that period. Fasting in general is not optimal for body composition.

As for your abdominal fat being all weird on you, this can only be due to water variation during the day and not much else.

As for fasting, I hope you realise that glutamine is an amino acid and therefore food…so its not a non-meal supplement, its just the dose is so small, 5 grams that it’s just a really small meal…

You could probably also go with some non-meal fish oil capsules and some non-meal BCAA while you are at it. Just realize that if it has calories, its food. Don’t know and don’t care which religion you are fasting for, juste so you don’t go doig something half-assed because you didn’t know about it.

Anyway,
Have a nice day,
AlexH[/quote]

yup agree on all the above.

It was just water and glycogen loss for the most part hopefully bit of fat and not much muscle.

Great idea above if you can get away with the BCAA’s and fish oils. Or ditch the fast all together.