Fasting and Lent

[quote]Kuz wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Kuz wrote:
harris447 wrote:
j23t wrote:
harris447 wrote:
You could give up on silly, millenia-old superstition and just go about your life trying to do right by others without your diet playing a major role in what happens to you after you die.

Or, you could keep on thinking that the invisible super-hero in the sky cares about what you have for lunch.

Dick head, have fun sucking satan’s greasy cock in hell

Do you pray to the invisible super-hero in the sky with that mouth?

Seriously, dude…if you’re such a christian…forgive me.

Forgiveness is not something for you to demand, chief. Very classy to take one of the nobler aspects of the faith and find a way to grind someone’s nose into it.

Actually, ace, it is. christianity is based around forgiveness, isn’t it? The whole confession nonsense?

So, therefore, if you as a christian don’t like what I have to say…forgive me.

What are the other noble aspects of the faith? Thinking ‘pulling out’ is a viable birth control method?

yawn Trolls like you grow boring so quickly. Kind of amusing that someone who doesn’t know someone else’s faith demanding that they do something under that faith.

Enjoy ruining other people’s threads. Seems to be your “talent” since you don’t seem to add much of substance to a discussion.[/quote]

A lawyer in a backwards-baseball cap called me a troll. It must be November.

this
is
so
stupid

yay for religion

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Blasphemy?! Oooooooh! I took the fictitious name of the non-existent super-hero in the sky in vain?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

Seriously, grow up.
[/quote]

I wasn’t aware I said anything immature. All I did was point out that the things you said (regardless of your personal opinion) are termed “blasphemy” in any organized religion. I could care less how you feel about it because your soul is not my concern. Religion is a personal choice and I’m not here to change your mind. I was merely trying to clear up some misunderstandings you have of Christianity. Regardless, I’m leaving this thread now in order to “put away childish things” and grow up.

DB