Fasted Complexes?

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
I’ve lost over 10 lbs, almost all of it is fat. I haven’t done complexes at all really. All the weight lost is from practice. I’m about to do Burpee Ladder. I want do the 100 burpees for time, but i’d seriously need someone to count for me because I know i’d lose count. :stuck_out_tongue: [/quote]

100= n(n+1)/2. The best integer ‘solution’ is 14.

So simply begin at n = 14, which will produce 105 burpees. 14, 13, 12, and count down.

Another way is to partner up.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Bujo wrote:
I think fasted anything should be given a pass. If nothing else eat a bowl of cottage cheese and Spike Shooter before lifting or running or anything else. How people convince themselves to train without breakfast is beyond me.

I agree with you - for certain bodytypes. However some folks do seem to do better on fasted LOW INTENSITY steady state cardio.

However I cannot think of a single person - even juiced to the gills - who would retain/add muscle whilst stripping fat doing a glycogen-draining exercsie on an empty stomach.

Much better to do some low intensity cardio in the AM and then 30 minutes of complexes in the afternoon when glycogen stores have been somewhat filled.

That’s my opinion.

BBB[/quote]

Yep. As BBB says, that’s the kind of stuff best left for the cross country runners. Just reduce and keep reducing your cals by 100 cals per day (one week each time) until you lose the fat you want to lose. Cut 100 cals per day in week 1, another 100 in week 2, and so on.

Its not that bad writing stuff down. You’ll notice that you tend to eat the same stuff so after a week or 10 days its a breeze.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Bujo wrote:
I think fasted anything should be given a pass. If nothing else eat a bowl of cottage cheese and Spike Shooter before lifting or running or anything else. How people convince themselves to train without breakfast is beyond me.

I agree with you - for certain bodytypes. However some folks do seem to do better on fasted LOW INTENSITY steady state cardio.

However I cannot think of a single person - even juiced to the gills - who would retain/add muscle whilst stripping fat doing a glycogen-draining exercsie on an empty stomach.

Much better to do some low intensity cardio in the AM and then 30 minutes of complexes in the afternoon when glycogen stores have been somewhat filled.

That’s my opinion.

BBB

Yep. As BBB says, that’s the kind of stuff best left for the cross country runners. Just reduce and keep reducing your cals by 100 cals per day (one week each time) until you lose the fat you want to lose. Cut 100 cals per day in week 1, another 100 in week 2, and so on.

Its not that bad writing stuff down. You’ll notice that you tend to eat the same stuff so after a week or 10 days its a breeze.

[/quote]

That’s hard though, I eat at school, and my parents cook for me at home. I eat as clean as possible though lol. I’ve always been bad at this counting calories crap.

20 double Unders
20 clapping pushups

as many times as you can or for time.

Alot of crap you can do without a barbell. Doesn’t your team do any conditioning stuff?

Of course we do. I just wanted to do extra stuff on the weekends on my own.