Fast Five

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
The movie was ok, It needed more racing scenes In my opinion. The best scene was the Rock and Vin Diesel throwdown. [/quote]

That brawl was the greatest thing ever. if those 2 guys fought in real life thats how it would probably look like lol. I loved it not huge into cars so i was glad it was more story-based. The Rock was quite a bit bigger then normal and he was lean too, and for some reason sweating through the whole movie. Even the scenes when theyre just standing and talking hes just dripping everywhere haha. His worst line was when he said
You know I always eat my dessert first! Like wtf where they thinking[/quote]

The reason hes getting bigger agains, is cause hes coming back to wrestling. hes already been back. but hes going to start wrestling more on a regular basis. hes already signed to face john Cena and next years wrestle mania.

[quote]kman3b18 wrote:

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

The movie was ok, It needed more racing scenes In my opinion. The best scene was the Rock and Vin Diesel throwdown. [/quote]

That brawl was the greatest thing ever. if those 2 guys fought in real life thats how it would probably look like lol. I loved it not huge into cars so i was glad it was more story-based. The Rock was quite a bit bigger then normal and he was lean too, and for some reason sweating through the whole movie. Even the scenes when theyre just standing and talking hes just dripping everywhere haha. His worst line was when he said
You know I always eat my dessert first! Like wtf where they thinking[/quote]

I really enjoyed the movie based on dumb entertainment value, but that fight scene was just lol. I love how afterwards neither one of them has a scratch when in reality their faces would look like balloons.

And I just googled the post credits scene and got really pissed off. If they try to bring Dom’s gf back from the dead (which of course they will, how else can they extend the franchise to F&F19:Berlin Grand Prix) I think I may be done with this series.

Not sorry for being a buzzkill.[/quote]

Nice bit of douchbaggery with that HUGE spoiler you just posted. But yeah why the hell was The Rock sweating so much?

Also SPOILER ALERT!!!

There is no way Vin Diesel beats The Rock in a hand to hand while rock is at that size. He had to of weighed a solid 30 - 50 lbs more than vin diesel [/quote]

Guys, the rock is an actor and pro wrestler. he has absolutely no fight training at all. while i do believe that vin deisal does have some.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Saw it last night, nothing will trump the original but the brawl was pretty epic. Nice to see more of a plot driven film but the dialogue was cringe worthy at best. [/quote]

No, the best one if drift on tokyo(3)

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Saw it last night, nothing will trump the original but the brawl was pretty epic. Nice to see more of a plot driven film but the dialogue was cringe worthy at best. [/quote]

No, the best one if drift on tokyo(3)[/quote]

If you’re into flashing lights and drifting. Come to think of it, each movie really has a special appeal to different types of car lovers, but the original had a great mix of American muscle, ricers, and other tricked out rides.

Just saw it on post here in Germany. I loved it. Wasn’t a “race” driven movie, but had pretty good car scenes anyhow. And I bet you all dollars to donuts that DJ has had some type of fight training, seeing as how in damn near all of his movies (action-wise), he’s having to fight. The fight between him and Vin…that shit was Godzilla vs. King Kong all over again!!! You can tell Vin beefed up for this one, as well. Just to be plausible, really, for people who have a bad habit of making size the ruler of fights.

I’m now curious how they’ll spin the next one. I already know it’s gonna be DEA vs. Dom vs. Letty.

Was it just me or was anyone else expecting that police chick to be a relation of Letty’s…that whole part of the plot was pretty unnecessary. But I guess if she sticks around for the next one it’ll give Letty a reason to want to fuck Dom’s shit up.

And how could I not comment on the “eye-candy” they displayed??? What the fuck WAS that??? All this boney-no-ass-chicks showing off what they wish they had!!! It was fucking Brazil!!! They couldn’t find any women with grownup bodies? And the one chick in the group who was pretty until she took her clothes off…they needed to put in her contract that looking like an emaciated pre-pubescent girl is not attractive. Those were my biggest peeves with the movie.

I checked it out last night and it sucked!

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
And how could I not comment on the “eye-candy” they displayed??? What the fuck WAS that??? All this boney-no-ass-chicks showing off what they wish they had!!! It was fucking Brazil!!! They couldn’t find any women with grownup bodies? And the one chick in the group who was pretty until she took her clothes off…they needed to put in her contract that looking like an emaciated pre-pubescent girl is not attractive. Those were my biggest peeves with the movie. [/quote]

I started laughing out loud that scene, so distorted.

Loved how Rock capped the bad guy on the bridge and kept walking like meh…
Didn’t expect that. Liked it though. Feeds into the bad mofo image.

God, I want to fuck Elsa Pataky.

My ex looked like Jordana Brewster.

And I’m not sure if anyone felt this way, but I was glad the Asian dude got the girl. They never do in these movies.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
God, I want to fuck Elsa Pataky.

[/quote]

You’ll have to fight her husband Chris Hemsworth for her.