Fast Five Trailer

X the best Motorcycle movie in the last Ten years was The Matrix Reloaded.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Looks fucking awesome.

Love the first one (even though it’s a beat by beat rip-off of Point Break). Second one blew - Tokyo Drift was pretty lame, but I thought Too Fast Too Furious was great, looking forward to Fast Five. Cool that The Rock is in it. [/quote]

Whoa, whoa…Paul Walker was an FBI agent?

I thought this was a new superhero movie, Like they had to One Up the Fantastic Four or something. The Fast Five!

V

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Looks fucking awesome.

Love the first one (even though it’s a beat by beat rip-off of Point Break). Second one blew - Tokyo Drift was pretty lame, but I thought Too Fast Too Furious was great, looking forward to Fast Five. Cool that The Rock is in it. [/quote]

Whoa, whoa…Paul Walker was an FBI agent?[/quote]

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
X the best Motorcycle movie in the last Ten years was The Matrix Reloaded. [/quote]

I can’t tell if you are joking. I don’t remember bikes in that.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Looks like the exact same movie it was the last 4 times. Always thought Jordana Brewster was pretty sexy though.[/quote]

Tokyo Drift wasn’t even the same type of movie. I give the first one credit because it might as well be considered a “cult classic” simply because everyone has seen it. I give the fourth one credit for actually being a decent movie even though it did not keep my attention all of the way through.

I am going to ASSUME that movie with The Rock, Tyrese, and Vin Diesel will not suck…but then, the Rock did do The Tooth Fairy.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

X the best Motorcycle movie in the last Ten years was The Matrix Reloaded. [/quote]

I can’t tell if you are joking. I don’t remember bikes in that.[/quote]

This?

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

This?[/quote]

Ok, I got the movies mixed up…but still that is not a whole movie about bikers and the life style surrounding riding. It DESERVES its own movie and I don’t even hate them for Torque. It is just that they seemed to shut down any further projects because that one didn’t sit well with critics.

The movie Biker Boyz SUCKS. I dare someone to say that was a good movie.

I thought the best Motorcycle movie was ‘Akira’? Also FAST & FURIOUS MEETS COD MW2.

The movie Biker Boyz SUCKS. I dare someone to say that was a good movie.[/quote]

Biker Boyz was the best movie about any vehicle, period.

Don’t dare someone to do something if you can’t handle the outcome.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

This?[/quote]

Ok, I got the movies mixed up…but still that is not a whole movie about bikers and the life style surrounding riding. It DESERVES its own movie and I don’t even hate them for Torque. It is just that they seemed to shut down any further projects because that one didn’t sit well with critics.

The movie Biker Boyz SUCKS. I dare someone to say that was a good movie.[/quote]
Someone really needs to make a good movie about the bike scene (sport bikes, not choppers and Hardley Davidson’s). The problem is that it can’t come off looking like “Fast and Furious: Biker Edition”.

Maybe along the lines of a group of guys that grow up riding together, and maybe they hit trackdays, start racing, evolve into AMA Superbike or MotoGP riders and have this like full of racing, partying, chicks, lulz, etc.

It can’t be THAT hard to do, or to sell to someone, can it?

I thought the first one was actually a good movie. Even though I hated the fact that it made every twerp in my high school who drove a ricer think he was a king.

Pretty much all of them have sucked since the first in my opinion, but this one actually looks pretty good! Of course, that’s what I thought about the last one as well after seeing the trailer. Oh well, if there is a Rock v Diesel scene that would be worth checking it out for.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Looks fucking awesome.

Whoa, whoa…Paul Walker was an FBI agent?[/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t know why I never noticed this before.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

This?[/quote]

Someone really needs to make a good movie about the bike scene (sport bikes, not choppers and Hardley Davidson’s). The problem is that it can’t come off looking like “Fast and Furious: Biker Edition”.

Maybe along the lines of a group of guys that grow up riding together, and maybe they hit trackdays, start racing, evolve into AMA Superbike or MotoGP riders and have this like full of racing, partying, chicks, lulz, etc.

[/quote]

Has everyone forgotten about that instant classic, Wild Hogs? Shame.

I started smiling about halfway through the Youtube trailer and that smile only got bigger as the rest of the trailer played. I look forward to this.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

Biker Boyz was the best movie about any vehicle, period.

Don’t dare someone to do something if you can’t handle the outcome.
[/quote]

I dare someone to say that and MEAN IT.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Looks like the exact same movie it was the last 4 times. Always thought Jordana Brewster was pretty sexy though.[/quote]

Tokyo Drift wasn’t even the same type of movie. I give the first one credit because it might as well be considered a “cult classic” simply because everyone has seen it. I give the fourth one credit for actually being a decent movie even though it did not keep my attention all of the way through.

I am going to ASSUME that movie with The Rock, Tyrese, and Vin Diesel will not suck…but then, the Rock did do The Tooth Fairy.[/quote]

Don’t remember much about Tokyo Drift other than it kinda reminded me of all the others. I own the first 2, but the original is still the best.

[quote]kothreat wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

This?[/quote]

[/quote]

Has everyone forgotten about that instant classic, Wild Hogs? Shame.
[/quote]
Haha, I put “not choppers and Hardley Davidson’s” there for a reason!

Wild Hogs was a little funny though, 'lil bit

Hey X, what about Wild Hogs? Best. Bike. Movie. Ever.

/sarcasm

I’m looking forward to:

1. Battlefield Los Angeles (Aliens taking over the world i.e Independence Day meets Black Hawk Down)

2. Super 8 (JJ Abrahms mystery movie (aliens? area 51?) youtube trailer)

3. Hangover 2

4. Cowboys and Aliens

5. Captain America