fast fasting....=) T- Vixen here! FFSG

Thanks Croooz! Ok guys 6th day my stats so far are…arms 12’-legs 23- waist 29 hips 37 and I believe I weigh in at 140. So I can wait to see the changes I make within the next couple of days and weeks. I just got my Biotest supplements yesterday i was too excited to take MD6 b/c I have been sooo hungry! It truly is a lifesaver. I take a multi along with 2 MD6 and 2 T2’s 3x a day. I also do a senna tea at night. Is that better than physilium husk or do you recommend that instead with my protein ?My Lo carb Grow came in today and I can’t wait to try it. I don’t have any specific results as far as weightloss b/c I have to purchase a scale like ASAP! But I see results on a daily.I have been using the rest of my WPI in vanilla and its like water, not to mention chuggin it down w/ flax it’s quite GROSS! But i have surivived. Now, I am looking leaner. My abs are more visible, except that stubborn part at the bottom…and I see changes in my legs. QUESTION TO ALL THE WOMEN who have tried the FF…where did you see the most visible changes first? Anyone know hoe Bets is doing? Goodluck to you girl! and to all that are Fat Fasting…

Hi, Hali. You’re going strong. Thanks for the report!!!

Re the senna tea, it’s not one of my favorite laxitive herbs. It’s strong and can cause cramping. What I particularly don’t like about senna is that it is addictive. I’d much rather see you put a clothes pin on your nose and chug down some psyllium. (grin)

You can take it with Crystal Light, but don’t take it with your flaxseed oil. Fiber and oil don’t mix – actually the former binds to the latter and makes it unavailable for absorption.

Hali, how ya duin?! My wife and I are on day 3 and it’s going okay. Nothing to report, just another day on our FF journey. Workout was okay yesterday. My wife is extremely sore but that more from complete lack of exercise than diet. From appearances I look a bit leaner nekid but that’s not enough. I need to look leaner period. Anyhow keep it up. I printed all the other FF support group threads and am reading them through out the day. My wife doesn’t have any complaints about the diet but then again dieting isn’t a problem for her. Croooz

OKAY can I say that I LOVE the Lo Carb chocolate GROW! IT’s the bomb! THis fast isn’t going to be too bad! I have done the Master Cleanse before and that was an experience let me tell ya. Not as satisfying as pro drinks. I stilll have to get a scale so that i can give yoou all my stats, but i am makin progress! I soooooo wanted everything in sight last night. Talk about BUt I took my azz to bed! My sleep was really bad though, i was tossin and turnin…that’s unusual for me b/c i usually sleep in a coma.

ok…i was interrupted, but what can I do to sleep better. Also, what are the SAFE things to drink EXACTLY…so I don’t screw up. Ok, so are these coool…coffee (decaf)crystal light, green tea. What’s up with cottage cheese? Is that cool as a actual meal on the FF along with choc lo carb grow at night or is it cool during the day…Hey you guys =) I am sooooooooo REACHIN right now, B?C I Am freakin HUUUUUNGRYYYY! Anyway, I had to vent real quick! Snappin back to reality now… Will the aspartame i use screw me up? Which one’s better splenda, aspartame or ? Gracias to all! 7th day!!!

Am I mis-reading this or have you really not lost any weight after 5 days. If that is so, something is wrong.

Hey, there, Hali!!!

One of my tricks when I’m hungry is to add guar gum (a soluble fiber with no carbs or calories) to Crystal Light. I take as much as I need to fill my stomach. Try 1 or 2 heaping teaspoons per large glass of Crystal Light and drink quickly after stirring so that it doesn’t thicken.

I like Splenda better than aspartame. Many people do well with aspartame, but a small percentage have health-related issues associated with aspartame intake. No health issues associated with Splenda. Another thing is that aspartame should not be cooked with or put into hot liquid (even though people do it all the time).

Re having trouble sleeping, I’m not surprised. Carbohydrate intake results in increased seratonin production, which helps you sleep. Try melatonin and L-Theanine about an hour before your normal bedtime. Try melatonin at about 3mg. You’ll only need one L-Theanine capsule.

Re the cottage cheese, I have mixed feelings. It’s a BB staple, and the casein in it is a slow digesting form of protein, which would be idea before bed. However, try and find cottage cheese with the lowest carbs possible because the milk sugar in cottage cheese preferentially fills liver glycogen, which is responsible for maintaing blood sugar levels and, unfortunately CRAVINGS.

Re:Doggie…Yes I have lost weight, but I am not accurate or I don’t know how much b/c i don’t have a scale. It’s a MUST PURCHASE on today’s list of things to do. I have gotten leaner. I see my abs coming in and sweeps on my quads.
Re: Crooz.thanks! You and your wife are doin it together and that’s awesome I wish i had a buddy to go through the MADNESS! I just might though, my friend wants do it too, but I don’t know how committed she will be. It takes a strong mind and spirit to do this FF! SO EVERYONE BEFORE ME AND EVERYONE AFTER…YOU GUYS ARE REALLY AMAZING INDIVIDUALS. Ya know CROOZ it’s funny I do the same thing as you! I have copied the ffsg threads to a) stay motivated and b) see what others have accomplished and done to make this quest for leaness easier.
Re: Tampa…thanks for the suggestion about the guar gum…BTW: I was just wondering about the cottage cheese, i don’t even like it too much I am not a big MILK fan, but I am sooooo reachin for different ideas of things i can eat b/c i am so hungry.

RE TO ALL! I have really enjoyed being apart of the whole T-Mag community you all have been great and have inspired me so very much! Chank you berry berry much! HAs anyone seen Mr. Deeds! Funny movie! and also what kinda training is everyone doin? or diet that you are following now.

Ok this is the deal…I want to compete in the FUP in June, but I have to get as lean as possible for upcoming shows as far as my music career , after I lose the weight i need to maintain it. I been yoyo for along time now! TO ALL THE FEMALES WHO ARE TO EVER READ THIS THREAD…DO NOT! I REPEAT.DO NOT! EVER GET THE DEPO PROVERA SHOT! I don’t know about any others but that one WILL BLOW YOU UP or at least if you are tryin to make any body changes you will see none. I was working out hardcore for months and b/c of that damn shot i saw NO results. ANYWAY…I thought i just had to add that in…back to the ff 7th day and about to take my MD6 and get back to work holla@ ya later! I’d love to hear how everyone is progressing.

Hey there! I have just started the fat fast myself 10th and I am still hanging in there! The Flax seed oil is just yack! Good luck to you and I shall keep you posted with any info I might aquire for you. The FF is tough! -Anna

DAY 8! NOT HUNGRY AT ALL! But i woke up from my nap yesterday FREEZIN! I felt as though i was in an ice box. What am i to do about that? Anyway, I’ve lost 6lbs mostly water though and i am really excited the changes i’ve been seeing can’t wait to be super sexy and super lean! Hey Crooz! How are you and your wife doin? Is she training at all? I am always intersted in how the females are progressing being that this is such a hard process.

She’s doing fine. Sore as hell from the workouts, 2 so far, but staying strong on the diet. She’s had cravings but the shakes, tuna w/mayo, chicken are satisfying. Hunger has only hit me today. I’ve experienced this before but it hit earlier. I would usually be over it at this point. As far a what my wife’s workout is I have her doing HST. She’ll be on the 15’s for about 4 weeks instead of 2. After the 2nd weeks I’ll introduce 3, 30 minute sessions of cardio. Today is just another blah day though so we’ll see. Not taking any MD6 or T2. I’ll take that either next week or the following. Want to see what happens without them. puertate bien. Croooz

Hey everyone! Crooz I am happy to hear about your progressions and your wife’s…keep up the aweosme work! I’d love to hear about your changes w/o the use of MD6 and T2. MD6 has helped a hella of alot with hunger.
I may not be able to post after today b/c i won’t be near a computer, so PRAY for me this weekend. But I will be back on tuesday letting you all know how i did. I am going to chicago and it’s always hard when i go home and visit the family we have the BEST deep dish pizza, GARRETT’s cheesy,caramel corn popcorn and of course MY absolute FAV Harold’s Fried chicken…ahhhh the thought of it all. Actually I can do without the popcorn and pizza b/c i haven’t had those things for like EVER! but as for the Harold’s chicken…i really must STAY AWAY!!!..
Surprisingly enough I am not hungry today…and that’s GREAT!
Ya know, I was thinking… people who aren’t fitness minded will never understand our way of life and as far as dieting and training they can’t possibly understand the whole process. Always wondering why you’re always eating and drinking tons of water. Do you ever get that from people?
Everyone is making fun of my way of eating, that’s why I even said something. But they will never understand and plus they would never have the will power to do it anyhow.

BUt anyway, are there any T-Men or T-Vixens that compete or are getting ready for a show? I want to lose this excess weight with the FF and then start preparing for my Fitness show in June. I figure if I drop down to about 115-120lbs and I am now weighing in at 134lbs then i can really get things right this time. I want to come in at 110lbs which would be the smallest and leanest I have been since I was younger. I have competed before at 120lbs just needed to lean out the legs a lil more, but I did well. I placed top 20 out of 120 girls so I was really ecstatic being it was my first National fitness show. I haven’t competed in 2 yrs and I am ready to take it on again.
After losing the weight and a bit of muscle what suggestions do you all have? SORRY THIS IS SUPER LONG!!! BUT FIRST THING IS FIRST I MUST LOSE 20lbs!!! I WILL and I thank you all b/c you all keep me motivated.

Happy Fasting! Fight the good fight!

Only changes I’ve made from the past is the fact that I’m using real food and a shake. I’ve gone for 2 weeks with just shakes and the second I tasted carbs it was over for me. This time I can tell it’s different. I guess because food’s involved it’s taken longer for me to get hungry but I actually think it was thirst.

As far as other people they had a b-day cake for a co-worker and a friend came by with McD’s. I wasn’t phased in the slightest which I attribute to the food. When I did shakes I would have fallen apart. Live and learn. Keep it up.

Hey Everyone I am back! IT’s unfortunate but I have to say that I did cave in while I was away, but i started over yesterday and i FINALLY got a scale.I know I was a weakling but i was happy that I went from 140 to 135lbs even after eating like crap! and after one day I lost 4 more in water weight. I am more determined now b/c I can actually track my progress better than before. This process is a tough one that’s for sure. I can do this…DAY 2 now. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get my legs to become leaner. I have a great deal of muscle and my quads grow no matter what I do. SHould I do HIIT training or should I run? or neither…I hope everyone is doing well.

Yo, Hali!!! Great to have you back. I was thinking 'bout you over the weekend and wondering how you were doing. Thanks for the report.

Great to hear that you’ve got a scale. (Big thumb’s up!), and don’t worry about falling off the horse. All that matters in life is the direction in which you’re headed and the fact that (unlike a large percentage of the population) YOU’RE MOVING!!!

Re your legs, don’t worry 'bout it. It will get a bit lopsided there for a while because women tend to lose weight off of the arms and trunk first and legs last; and they tend to put muscle on legs first, upper body last. It’s just the way it is.

About all you can do right now is stay in the saddle, be kind and gentle to yourself, protect LBM to the best of your ability. When you get off of FF and can start working out hard again, focus on development of your back and upper body. With a V-taper and some shoulder development, you’ll have the symmetry most men and women dream of, and you’ll have no problem with your legs.

Don’t go crazy with the cardio/running/HIIT. If you do, you’re going to sacrifice LBM. Restrain, please, in this area. Have faith and let FF work its magic.

I’m not able to report the effectiveness of Lipoderm-Y or Yohimburn yet (just ordered the former), but do some research on oral yohimbe here on T-Mag and on the forum, and do research on the topical versions I listed above on the 'Net (just a little here that I’ve discussed on the forum).

Take care, and you go, Girl!!!

Tampa! Thanks for the support. Yeah, the weight is coming off rather strange, but what i was saying before was that my legs weren’t big due to fat but were muscular as hell. I have been trying to bring them down in size for a minute now. My upper body is well proportionate as far as my lat developement and V taper. When I last competed my symmetry wasn’t too bad, but man my quads are ridiculous. I am trying to build my hams b/c my quads are quite overpowering but in that I don’t want to make my legs any bigger than they already are. My quads are 23 around. I was a gymnast and a sprinter so I believe that’s where i attained all of my muscle.

My wife and I are battling the flu or something because we’re both sick and nothing stays down nor in…

Anyhow we’re taking the next couple of days off to recover because we don’t have any strength nor the ability to complete a workout if you know what I mean. So Sun, Mon or Tue will be Day 1. Ah well. It truly sucks but we’re still losing weight just not they way we’d like :wink:

Crooz…I am sorry to hear that you and your wife are sick. I hope you both start to feel better soon! I have to admit that I too have a cold. Actually everyone in my household is freakin sick! But today is a good day. I weighed in this morning and I was at 130lbs. I am really pleased. All yesterday I stayed at consistent 135lbs. 20lbs to go! and I still have 25 days left. QUESTION: If i were to eat veggies and chicken broth would that hinder my progress? I ask b/c i was thinking that would be a good idea as far as getting some nutrients in and battling getting even more sick than I already am. Due to the salt content what should be done? IS that too much or should I just forget about it? But overall I am doing quite well.

Ok!HELP!!! i just totally screwed up! I had a regular coke with 39 carbs! I thought I was getting caffeine free diet coke, but later realized after chuggin it until it was almost gone that it was soooooooooo not diet. I am so upset with myself. OK, tell me how much damage have I done and how can i recup from that. Or am I just trippin and it’s not that big of a deal? BTW: I am extremely sore…ouch! I worked out with weights on tues and yesterday and today I am aching.

Hali, don’t freak. If you make a mistake, you make a mistake. Your state of mind and keeping a positive attitude are more important than the Coke you ACCIDENTALLY drank. You’re probably so carb depleted that your muscles are whispering, “Thank you, thank you,” to each other. (grin)

The veggies aren’t going to help you get over your cold. If you want some soup and it has some veggies, no problem. Just count it in your numbers and take it out somewhere else.

And don’t worry about the sodium at this point. It’s a non-issue.

You’re doing great, girl!!! Hang in there. The numbers are looking really good.