T Nation

'Fast Acting Cocktail'?

I'm not new to steriods but this is a different path for me.
After a few good Bulks than and illnes and non lifting injury that killed progress I'm trying something new.

I never had to worry about passing tests but now that I'm looking at competing in crossfit
I'm trying to get some advice on PED's that are "fast acting" by that i mean out of your system as soon as possible or undetectable to wada tests.
I have only used test, deca, npp I'm my previous cycles.
So any advice on a good stack of both aas and peptides or a link to some helpful info would be great.
Thank you.

[quote]Brent1769 wrote:
I’m not new to steriods but this is a different path for me.
After a few good Bulks than and illnes and non lifting injury that killed progress I’m trying something new.

I never had to worry about passing tests but now that I’m looking at competing in crossfit
I’m trying to get some advice on PED’s that are “fast acting” by that i mean out of your system as soon as possible or undetectable to wada tests.
I have only used test, deca, npp I’m my previous cycles.
So any advice on a good stack of both aas and peptides or a link to some helpful info would be great.
Thank you.[/quote]

that’s interesting that you had an injury that ‘killed progress’, but want to try your hand at competing in crossfit…

but I digress… as for ‘fast-acting aas’ that will probably be out of your system in time for a drug test (which IIRC, are totally random so this will be of little benefit), I can only think of test suspension…

-which aromatizes rather quickly, and any AI’s that you use to counter this will likely be more detectable than the testosterone itself… so there’s that.

also, peptides will raise your IGF-1 levels, which would be detectable if they test for that…

I had hip surgery.
Which the underlying cause wasnt from lifting.
It was from a shallow joint which was pinching cartilage from lack of proper surface area for the joint to move along.

The socket was cut away from the hip and literally rotated.
The surgeon who did it invented the surgery and he told me it’s now in better condition than before and more durable and able to Handle more stress from activities.

I know crossfit has a high injury rate.
But I’m not a first time lifter starting in crossfit.
I have been lifting for 6 years and the first year I started I was going Olympic lifts and moved to bodybuilding
I went from 135-206 lbs body weight I’m that time
So I’m well aware of the risk I would be take
But I do understand what you are getting at.

No expert in avoiding drug testing but depends on what kind of drug test your going to be subjected to… If your getting an olympic grade test you could get a positive for the deca you used a long time ago. You won’t be getting such a high grade test cause these are expensive.

You also didn’t mention if you’ll be subjected to random drug testing or a test at a specific date when there’ll be a competition

If your taking a urine test you could easily get away with esterless gear such as testosterone or trenbolone suspension which are both very powerfull drugs and clear very quickly. To my knowledge when you are been tested the tests will look for the ester which will clear your body through urinating, there’s no ester in suspension so it shouldn’t appear on the test.

Have to agree with walkway that testosterone suspension may be your only bet since trenbolone tends to significantly reduce cardio that you’ll need in crossfit. However you’ll need something to control your oestrogen which will pose a problem for your test

In the end it does come down to a risk …

well, most of the conventional AAS aren’t gonna fit your requirement…

it’s not enough that they be out of your system (prop or suspension are the only ones likely to do that) because they test the metabolites of the parent compound in addition to total testosterone, etc. it’s also a matter of passing a T:E test, as well. this is why BALCO used a testosterone cream with epitestosterone added to it… (and forget about doping when they do a CIR test…)

but also, most athletes don’t need bodybuilder doses, either. many of them use doses closer to what the max testosterone production of a healthy male would be…