T Nation

Fascist for Being Worried about Refugee Rape?

I joined this board yesterday as I was interested in reading some of their literature from their online library, apparently they are sure I am a fascist troll because i said I won't hit my girlfriend because biological equality does not exist and I think we should condemn refugees raping, honour killing and stabbing police officers.

https://libcom.org/forums/organise/class-solidarity-refugee-proletarians-18092015

That was a pretty weird exchange, but you are conversing with people who are openly Marxist, so I’m not really surprised.

Just playing devils advocate here, but why would you not hit your girlfriend if you would hit any of your guy friends? More specifically~ why would you hit anybody that is considered a friend?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Just playing devils advocate here, but why would you not hit your girlfriend if you would hit any of your guy friends? More specifically~ why would you hit anybody that is considered a friend?[/quote]

Because I adhere to the sexist double standard that admits women are not equal to men and hitting my girlfirend who I can physically dominate isn’t nescissary. My girlfriend can’t really do ay damage, one of my friends could.

[quote]Recke410 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Just playing devils advocate here, but why would you not hit your girlfriend if you would hit any of your guy friends? More specifically~ why would you hit anybody that is considered a friend?[/quote]

Because I adhere to the sexist double standard that admits women are not equal to men and hitting my girlfirend who I can physically dominate isn’t nescissary. My girlfriend can’t really do ay damage, one of my friends could.[/quote]

This reasoning does not really count as a double standard. The problem is in general most women will be weaker than your weakest male friend so there is not really a good comparison. Would you hit a male 12 year old? I assume no, so your not really being sexist.