Fart Rape

Apparently you’re not allowed to be “liberated” if people do things differently from you.

I thought that was oppression by conformity.

Oh wait, it is.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Hey don’t knock equality, it’s about to lead to legal topless sunbathing at Venice Beach :slight_smile:

Melissa Diner, who proposed the measure, said women should have the same rights as men to go topless.

“It’s an equality issue,” Diner told the Los Angeles Times. “There’s a conversation we’re trying to start. … What do you want to see on Venice Beach?”

Her sentiments were similar to a movement that gained momentum recently called Free The Nipple. The campaign calls itself a “‘real life’ equality’ movement” with a “mission to empower women across the world.”

I hadn’t heard about this proposal at Venice. Wouldn’t you think an isolated cove like Little Corona would be better for a topless beach? Venice seems like a strange choice since it’s completely exposed to the boardwalk and shops. Tourists with cameras everywhere.

Hey, I’m mostly libertarian on these issues so I don’t have a big issue with it if the people of Venice want to do it, BUT doing it for “gender equality” is DUMB. Nothing fosters mutual respect like a girl without her top.

Cue creepy guy at the beach, “Oh honey, I’m respecting the hell out of you right now. Equality is the bomb!”

BTW, the title of this thread is a micro-aggression, and it’s triggering some nausea, right now. Ick. Jewbacca wins worst thread title in history of TN.

Puff,

It’s not about respecting women, it’s about “freeing the nipple.” Who am I to stop women and their efforts ?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
There you go, PP, I left it wide open for you to take a countershot at my nickname.

;-)[/quote]

HA! So, not gonna go there. In fact, I normally wouldn’t touch this thread with a ten foot pole, but the absurdity of it got me.

So, there was a priest, a rabbi, the smartest man in the world, and the feminist chick who came up with this idea on a plane eating bratwurst…And that’s all I’ve got.

It does make you wonder what a perfect world would look like to some of these people, right?

Calling it a rape is not very sisterly.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I save my farts for when I go through security with the TSA. A natural reaction to having my nuts twisted. [/quote]

I read this thread on an iPad before getting on a commercial airplane.

I was already in a bad mood because I don’t remotely fit in the seats, even in business or first class, and I was on a SW Airline flight. So there I was spread out 1/2 into the aisle.

Cue the angry feminist (replete with Ellen haircut and "ready for hillary! tote) who looks at me with disgust for daring to be male and well over 6 feet and thereby guilty of “man spreading.”

I had eaten my share of egg burritos on location.

I proceeded to fart rape her for equality for the next 2 hours.

Well, if this article had any real credibility, I am guilty as hell of it. I don’t fart all that much, but when I do it tends to rip space and time.

But they left to much on the table. What if the man farts louder, but the woman’s smells worse? The smell is much more of a violation than the sound. That should equalize the offense. I think lingering should also be taken into effect. Say if the woman’s smells worse and lasts longer, the man is therefore nose raped.

I often say women are a lot like cats, they may be more discrete about their excretions, but what they excrete is far more vile than a man’s less discrete excretion.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Women don’t fart. We just fluff a little. It’s not the same thing. [/quote]

Yeah, but those ‘fluffs’ can knock a buzzard off a shit truck.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
I don’t eat chili dogs.

I guess I need to start doing my part for equality. [/quote]

Protein powder seems to do the trick. Available for sale right here.[/quote]

In the beginning it does, but once your body gets used to it, it doesn’t really add much more gas than normal. At least that has been my experience.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I save my farts for when I go through security with the TSA. A natural reaction to having my nuts twisted. [/quote]

I read this thread on an iPad before getting on a commercial airplane.

I was already in a bad mood because I don’t remotely fit in the seats, even in business or first class, and I was on a SW Airline flight. So there I was spread out 1/2 into the aisle.

Cue the angry feminist (replete with Ellen haircut and "ready for hillary! tote) who looks at me with disgust for daring to be male and well over 6 feet and thereby guilty of “man spreading.”

I had eaten my share of egg burritos on location.

I proceeded to fart rape her for equality for the next 2 hours.[/quote]

Bitch deserved it…I know the type and I am glad you did it.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
There you go, PP, I left it wide open for you to take a countershot at my nickname.

;-)[/quote]

HA! So, not gonna go there. In fact, I normally wouldn’t touch this thread with a ten foot pole, but the absurdity of it got me.

So, there was a priest, a rabbi, the smartest man in the world, and the feminist chick who came up with this idea on a plane eating bratwurst…And that’s all I’ve got.

It does make you wonder what a perfect world would look like to some of these people, right? [/quote]

Yeah, it does make you wonder what a Utopian society looks like to people like this. Just like that thread about ‘PIV (Penis in Vagina) sex is always rape’. I really think these type of women would really be please to kill off all men, save for a few milking studs living submissively on an island out of sight and mind.

Bumping this just because it’s relevant to the discussion about why liberals have more “education.”

1 Like

They clearly are not polling the ghettos and trailer parks that have a preponderance of poor areas that not only lean left, but depend on the very social programs provided.