T Nation

Farmington Hills, MI

Hey guys,

I have just finished moving into the area and I am wondering who all is up in this area.

I think I’ll be lifting at PowerHouse Gym so make sure to let me know if you workout there!!

Thanks all

Pierce

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Hey guys,

I have just finished moving into the area and I am wondering who all is up in this area.

I think I’ll be lifting at PowerHouse Gym so make sure to let me know if you workout there!!

Thanks all

Pierce[/quote]

I live in Macomb Township, and my gym is in Sterling Heights(talk about Squat Rack Curls). That puts me about 45 minutes from you. But, welcome to The Motor City.

Sorry OP i’m a shot down 696 from you and then up some

I live in sterling heights also which makes me wonder Snake what gym do you go to?

Hey thanks guys. I checked out a lifetime fitness and it was HUGE, but wayyy to prissy for me. Haha I think I would get tossed out for deadlifting.

On a side note, why does everyone drive so slow around here?? Haha I drive 10 over and I’m passing everyone like they are standing still!

What kind of training do you do?

I live in Plymouth, train in Southfield and a bit in my garage.

There’s an awesome strongman crew in Fenton, plus Jared Spybrook, a lightweight pro in Warren who welcomes all to come train with him.

For powerlifting, Detroit Barbell in Brownstown is the place.

[quote]fat wilhelm wrote:
What kind of training do you do?

I live in Plymouth, train in Southfield and a bit in my garage.

There’s an awesome strongman crew in Fenton, plus Jared Spybrook, a lightweight pro in Warren who welcomes all to come train with him.

For powerlifting, Detroit Barbell in Brownstown is the place.[/quote]

I would love to gain a set of balls to call Jared and ask him to start training with him… does he just train straight up out of his garage?

He trains events on Sundays at 9:00. He’s a really nice guy and has always said that all are welcome to come train w/ him. I haven’t been there yet, but I’m planning on it as soon as I get through a back injury.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query="spybrook"&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0

[quote]fat wilhelm wrote:
He trains events on Sundays at 9:00. He’s a really nice guy and has always said that all are welcome to come train w/ him. I haven’t been there yet, but I’m planning on it as soon as I get through a back injury.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query="spybrook"&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0[/quote]

hey thanks for the information! I am trying to get into strongman, I entered into one comp. already but it was a small scale one. I like training events, but I’m still doing some powerlifting to help get my strength more.