Farmers Walk for Fat Loss - When?

Is it okey to do few sets of farmer’s walk between sets of HIIT sprints or it should be done on a weight lifting day as a finisher? What should be better considering fat loss and regeneration? I do full body workout every second day and 2 HIIT sessions between. Thanks in advance.

if you can bring yourself to superset farmer’s walks with sprints then your sprints are weaksauce.

You can do them in the same workout, but don’t superset them. They’d work as part of either workout

[quote]Yogi wrote:
if you can bring yourself to superset farmer’s walks with sprints then your sprints are weaksauce.
[/quote]

Yup.

English isn’t my native languague so maybe i wasn’t clear - i do sprint intervals( 10 sec. sprint, 20 sec. jog) until I’m wasted( I’m adding one iterval every two weeks until i will get to 10 or so), than i tak a short brake, around one to three minutes, and I start walking with stone filled buckets- 60 meters, 20 second brake, 60 meters and so on for few times, than short break and few sprints. I don’t do superseries. Sorry for confusion, thanks for the help.

[quote]warburg wrote:
English isn’t my native languague so maybe i wasn’t clear - i do sprint intervals( 10 sec. sprint, 20 sec. jog) until I’m wasted( I’m adding one iterval every two weeks until i will get to 10 or so), than i tak a short brake, around one to three minutes, and I start walking with stone filled buckets- 60 meters, 20 second brake, 60 meters and so on for few times, than short break and few sprints. I don’t do superseries. Sorry for confusion, thanks for the help.[/quote]

Even in this case I do not see the point. Do one or the other until you’re spent. Keep it simple.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]warburg wrote:
English isn’t my native languague so maybe i wasn’t clear - i do sprint intervals( 10 sec. sprint, 20 sec. jog) until I’m wasted( I’m adding one iterval every two weeks until i will get to 10 or so), than i tak a short brake, around one to three minutes, and I start walking with stone filled buckets- 60 meters, 20 second brake, 60 meters and so on for few times, than short break and few sprints. I don’t do superseries. Sorry for confusion, thanks for the help.[/quote]

Even in this case I do not see the point. Do one or the other until you’re spent. Keep it simple.
[/quote]

This

Mix and match them. Just because it’s conditioning, doesn’t mean it has to be boring.