T Nation

Farmer Carriers for Women vs Men?

Won’t work with a trap bar. It doesn’t lend itself to topspeed due to the way the load is balanced.

Weight is approx.48 (48 cm/18 in waist and164 cm/ 5’ 4in)
Hight: (see weight calculations)
Type of weights: loose dumbell weights 1-2 kg (2.2- 4.4lb) 20 kilo (44 lb) for the entrie set.

Just have to do the best I can with what I have to work with. Santa didn’t bring me any handles this year like I ask for, maybe the Easter Bunny will come through.

48kg at 164 sounds really lean. Are you trying to add any mass?

Yes I want to add quite a bit of mass myself tbf. Sorry if I forgot to update you on that, I am still trying to stay awake, :sweat_smile: but I have never been a massive fan of sublements myself. I prefer natural ways of increasing testosterone levels with home grown food. Not too much testosterones but enough for me to gain some more bang while still lean.

Unless you have something like PCOS or are using AAS or TRT. Pretty sure too much testosterone won’t be a problem.

I completely forgot about this article. Thanks! I do have a small idea now but still stuck with time and distence for farmer carries or just reps and sets since that is what I am doing. But again. Thanks. :slight_smile: