T Nation

Fareston/Toremifene

Anybody any experience with this PCT compound? How does it compare to Nolva/clomid as regards recovery/libido etc.

There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of info on this site as regards this compound but it seems to be getting some pretty great reviews on other forums as regards it’s potency and the speed with which it get’s you up and running again post cycle. Also, it’s safety profile is quite a bit better than nolva/clomid.

Personally, I’m TERRIFIED of any drop in libido, which has led me to consider P-22’s Test tapering approach to lessen post cycle crash…but I’m intersted in investigating all PCT protocols, includeing one’s incorporating this compound.

So, anybody care to chime in on this compound and share a little knowledge/experience??

CD

[quote]CELTIC-DEVIL wrote:
Anybody any experience with this PCT compound? How does it compare to Nolva/clomid as regards recovery/libido etc.

There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of info on this site as regards this compound but it seems to be getting some pretty great reviews on other forums as regards it’s potency and the speed with which it get’s you up and running again post cycle. Also, it’s safety profile is quite a bit better than nolva/clomid.

Personally, I’m TERRIFIED of any drop in libido, which has led me to consider P-22’s Test tapering approach to lessen post cycle crash…but I’m intersted in investigating all PCT protocols, includeing one’s incorporating this compound.

So, anybody care to chime in on this compound and share a little knowledge/experience??

CD[/quote]

I did a Test taper and then started Toremifene 2 weeks ago. I will stay on the Toremiphene for a total of 30 days.

I like it. No libido problems and I have not lost any gains in the gym in strength or size. Dropped a few pounds of bloat but that’s not an issue. I also used .5mg/A-Dex during my Test only cycle. No issue with sides at all.

A big plus for Toremifene is lack of mood swings. I’ve not experienced any at all.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
hedo wrote:

I did a Test taper and then started Toremifene 2 weeks ago. I will stay on the Toremiphene for a total of 30 days.

I like it. No libido problems and I have not lost any gains in the gym in strength or size. Dropped a few pounds of bloat but that’s not an issue. I also used .5mg/A-Dex during my Test only cycle. No issue with sides at all.

A big plus for Toremifene is lack of mood swings. I’ve not experienced any at all.

I’m really glad to see you doing a protocol like this, as I pretty much believe that this method of recovery - ie a taper, followed by use of toremefine/other compounds - will be the way of the future. Though I could also be full of shit, hahahahahahahaha! Anyway, I would very much appreciate it if you could keep us in the loop, so to speak. [/quote]

Will do.

[quote]hedo wrote:

[/quote]

Hey hedo - where did you happen to get your Toremifene from?

Just curious.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Hedo,

So, I presume you thought it was better in comparison to nolva or clomid?

I’d also be really interested in hearing how your PCT works out as I’m considering tapering as a method of PCT. (say, 8 weeks prop, followed by a 4-6 week taper, followed by toermifene or nolva/clomid)Just curious, what did your taper look like?

Also, does anyone think that toremifene would be good/synergistic to combine with nolva/clomid (possible overkill?) or would that be pointless since they work in similar pathways anyway.??

Also, does anyone think that toremifene would be good/synergistic to combine with nolva/clomid (possible overkill?) or would that be pointless since they work in similar pathways anyway.??

[/quote]

It would be overkill. IMO it is either toremifene, OR Clomid/nolva - but not both.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah, I figured it might be overkill. toremifene, from what I understand, is a derivative of nolva anyway and so works quite similarly (although more potent than nolva, according to some anecdotal reports…also less sides than nolva)

so which would you guys think is better then? (not in terms of side effects, but in terms of effectiveness) - toremifene, or a combo of nolva/clomid?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
hedo wrote:

Hey hedo - where did you happen to get your Toremifene from?

Just curious.

[/quote]

Chem one research.

I highly recommend them and this product. Both are reliable.

The liquid A-Dex is also very good and a lot more reasonable then the capsules.

I used Toremifene for PCT a while ago and I was quite happy with it. There were no noticeable sides and my nut size and function (judging by libido) was back to normal very quickly.

Thanks for the reply Hedo,

So, I presume you thought it was better in comparison to nolva or clomid?

I’d also be really interested in hearing how your PCT works out as I’m considering tapering as a method of PCT. (say, 8 weeks prop, followed by a 4-6 week taper, followed by toermifene or nolva/clomid)Just curious, what did your taper look like?

[/quote]

Celtic

I have only used Toremifene for PCT. Never used the Nolva/Clomid combo. I heard horrow stories about Clomid in particular so I tried to avoid it.

I did a Test only cycle. Started with Prop EOD 100mg. After 2 weeks I did 500mg. of Cyp (250X2Xwk) for 8 weeks. My taper consisted of 400mg in week 11, 300 in wk 12 and 200 in week 13. I waited 16 days after my last Cyp shot and then started PCT. PCT was 100mg. of Toremifene to start ED. Worked down to 90 in wk, 2, 75 in wk. 3. I will stay on the toremifene for 30 days total. I also used the A dex during my Test cycle.

Mid cycle my free test was 1900. Pre cycle I was at 700. I did this thru a longevity clinic under a doctors observation.

At age 44 I put on 15ibs. of solid muscle with no sides that I can see. Personal records were blown away and shattered and sense of well being thru the roof. Like I said no loss of anything so far during PCT including libido. I shed some water weight which I am happy to lose. I started at around 15-16bf%. I’d like to get it checked. I feel leaner but I am not concerned about it.

I went for the gains with the absolute minimum I needed to attain those gains. I’d use less Test if I got the same gains so I may try a “taper Up” for my next cycle.