T Nation

Fantastic EliteFTS Deal!

Free Shipping,Free E-Book,Free Beanie Hat with every order!

We are having a Huge 48 Hour Free Blowout!

Every order will recieve:

1. FREE UPS Ground Shipping on all domestic orders
  2. FREE Trilogy E-Book, a $24.95 value
  3. FREE EFS Sport Beanie Hat, a $10 value

Hurry, this offer will end Midnight Wednesday!

http://www.elitefts.com/

What IS the trilogy ebook?

[quote]AceDeuce wrote:
What IS the trilogy ebook?[/quote]

“Maximum Muscle Development Phase for Restricted Calorie Diets.”

Thanks for the info, i’ve wanted a foam roller forever, but i’m too cheap to pay 12 bucks shipping on a 20 dollar item.

Now does every order mean EVERY order?
That is, I could get a beanie and the book by buying a t-shirt with free shipping?

[quote]MetalMikeXVI wrote:
Now does every order mean EVERY order?
That is, I could get a beanie and the book by buying a t-shirt with free shipping?[/quote]

If that’s what it says, you can definitely trust that site.

I just ordered myself an x-mas present. :slight_smile: And the free e-book is good stuff.

That is nice deal, I’ll pick a few things up. Since Black Friday I’ve probably spent 3 grand on ‘sales’, fuckin’ holidays.

I kind of feel guilty. As soon as I got that email, I went to the site and bought a shaker bottle to get the free stuff.

$3.75 total.

Well, I didn’t really have anything to buy at this time, and that was too good to pass up.

For the record, I will be buying much more from them in the future (yea I know, whatever I need to say to make myself feel better).

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I kind of feel guilty. As soon as I got that email, I went to the site and bought a shaker bottle to get the free stuff.

$3.75 total.

Well, I didn’t really have anything to buy at this time, and that was too good to pass up.

For the record, I will be buying much more from them in the future (yea I know, whatever I need to say to make myself feel better).[/quote]

Haha, I did the same thing. I just grabbed a foam roller and threw it in there. I’ll probably sit down and think about what I actually need tomorrow and make a larger purchase.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:

$3.75 total.

For the record, I will be buying much more from them in the future (yea I know, whatever I need to say to make myself feel better).[/quote]

haha, same here. I actually was having trouble ordering online so called up and ended up speaking with… Jim. After ordering two monster-mini bands, he was like “and what else”? I was like “err, nothing…dont eat me”

I’ve ordered 3 times since Friday just to get more EFS beanies.

#1 Blue Heat Linament

#2 Ammonia caps

#3 Spud straps and Spikey ball for myofascial release.

Damn, i just put a big order in the other day when i saw the free beanie, shouldve waited a few days and wouldve gotten the book and free shipping too! oh well

Wow I didn’t even think of the possibilities of splitting up one’s order to get multiple beanies…that almost seems wrong. (How many free beanies do ya really need?)

[quote]MetalMikeXVI wrote:
Wow I didn’t even think of the possibilities of splitting up one’s order to get multiple beanies…that almost seems wrong. (How many free beanies do ya really need?)[/quote]

I think it’d be fucked up too.

Looks like they changed it to free towel now. Seems more than a few people had that idea.

[quote]Mike Sullivan wrote:

#1 Blue Heat Linament

#2 Ammonia caps

#3 Spud straps and Spikey ball for myofascial release.[/quote]

Only order #3 was free shipping.

Dont piss Tate off. He’ll come to your house.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Dont piss Tate off. He’ll come to your house.[/quote]

If they would sell the damn beanies, I would have bought a dozen for gifts.

PGA wrote:
Dont piss Tate off. He’ll come to your house.

If they would sell the damn beanies, I would have bought a dozen for gifts.[/quote]

I’m sure as hell the beanie wont fit me right. I have a small dome and none of them fit me right. I’m gonna try the Under Armour ones next.

Mike Sullivan wrote:

#1 Blue Heat Linament

#2 Ammonia caps

#3 Spud straps and Spikey ball for myofascial release.

Only order #3 was free shipping.[/quote]

Seriously? I just realized I want something else now and don’t want to pay the shipping if I don’t have to.

damn now i have to run out to the truck to get my wallet, HELL YEAH, FREE BEENIE.