Fanny Packs are Back

[quote]al38 wrote:
Do you know how funny this thread is for an Australian?[/quote]

I have an idea… the use of the word “fanny” has a different definition in the UK so I imagine it would in Australia as well.

basically “fanny pack” = “pussy pack” right?

Since the picture didn’t work…

…Nuke 'em from orbit!

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
theyre back

scroll down[/quote]

Fanny packs are faggy unless yours has a holster in it. Maxpedition gear is where it’s at for the heterosexual crowd.

[quote]TYR wrote:
Not only are they practical for carrying your stuff, it also is more secure for things like keys, wallet, etc. I never have to worry about stuff falling out of my pocket when I’m sitting somewhere or running, etc.[/quote]

I believe what you’re describing is a purse. Be a man, own up to it, and just go with a purse.

Sadly, it might be a better look.

Now picture these and a fanny pack. Storage options galore!

[quote]gonugs wrote:
TYR wrote:
Not only are they practical for carrying your stuff, it also is more secure for things like keys, wallet, etc. I never have to worry about stuff falling out of my pocket when I’m sitting somewhere or running, etc.

I believe what you’re describing is a purse. Be a man, own up to it, and just go with a purse.

Sadly, it might be a better look.[/quote]

It’s called a Murse. Man Purse

[quote]jchenky wrote:
gonugs wrote:
TYR wrote:
Not only are they practical for carrying your stuff, it also is more secure for things like keys, wallet, etc. I never have to worry about stuff falling out of my pocket when I’m sitting somewhere or running, etc.

Sadly, it might be a better look.

It’s called a Murse. Man Purse

[/quote]

But if I call that a Murse, what do I get to call my male nurse friend? I’m not not calling him a murse. That would kill half the fun of poker night.

No, I’m afraid it’s a purse if it’s a woman wearing it or a man who wants to be a woman wearing it.

There can be multiple definitions for a word.?

[quote]jchenky wrote:
There can be multiple definitions for a word.?[/quote]

Yay, homonyms!!

everyone knows that fanny packs are only cool if worn with neon parachute pants and a y-back tank top. With a pair of M-frames for good measure.

no one would dare call your shit a murse to your face if you are rockin that getup

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
jchenky wrote:
There can be multiple definitions for a word.?

Yay, homonyms!![/quote]

I was a math major who became a IT programmer. What are these homonyms you speak of?

Regardless, I still say it’s a purse. In fact, thanks to this thread, I will be referring to fanny packs as purses also. Homonyms be damned.

Carry on.

[quote]tom63 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
theyre back

scroll down

Fanny packs are faggy unless yours has a holster in it.

[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing,but even then the gun better be big enough to justify not wearing it somewhere else.

if your gun fits in a fanny pack its a sissy gun anyway.

Im all for them.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
if your gun fits in a fanny pack its a sissy gun anyway.[/quote]

I don’t know 781, this looks like a pretty FN big gun.

Oh yea, fanny packs were never “in style”.

Awesome, I could put a chicken meal along with my vials of test in my fanny pack. I could walk down the street with “Stayin’ Alive” in the background while all the ladies stop and stare with awe at my fanny pack. Motorists slamming on their brakes watching me strut with my fanny pack.

Hitting tri and bis and going into the locker room to load up the dballs from my fanny pack. Kicking the skinny fat oreo cookie knowitall personal trainer square in the balls and farting in his mouth, while sporting my fanny pack. Life would be good with a fanny pack.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
There can be multiple definitions for a word.?[/quote]

Fanny packing?

Try calling it a faggypack to the big ass Samoan dudes in the housing projects/chinatown out here… I bet you wont make it out alive… UsoLove

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
everyone knows that fanny packs are only cool if worn with neon parachute pants and a y-back tank top. With a pair of M-frames for good measure.

no one would dare call your shit a murse to your face if you are rockin that getup [/quote]

Don’t forget the mullet.