Fanny Packs are Back

theyre back

scroll down

Walking around with pockets full of stuff doesn’t look much better. Fanny packs get a bad rap.

I can’t wait to get mine in the mail. I’m gonna be sooo cool when people see me walking around in one, then it’s a huge fad in a month.

Live781 avatar win.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I can’t wait to get mine in the mail. I’m gonna be sooo cool when people see me walking around in one, then it’s a huge fad in a month.

Live781 avatar win.[/quote]

blue shoes or aubrey o’day?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Live781 avatar win.

[/quote]

I love aubrey…smokin hot.

Oh, and i’ve got a cool pickup line for you using the word fannypack. “Girl I dig that fannypack, ridin low behind your back”. You have permission to use it.

rrjc5488 wrote:

Live781 avatar win.

[/quote]

I had no idea what the fuck you were talking about for a second, until I googled Aubrey Oday. Fuck am I glad I did that.

I meant Aubrey…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Live781 avatar win.

I had no idea what the fuck you were talking about for a second, until I googled Aubrey Oday. Fuck am I glad I did that.

I meant Aubrey…[/quote]

this was my other one, which i got a few PMs about

I used to wear one of those from time to time. Now I just bring it when I go fishing with waders. Honestly, I’d rather just carry stuff in my pockets. If it doesn’t fit in your pocket, you probably don’t need to be carrying it around all the time.

rrjc5488 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Live781 avatar win.

I meant Aubrey…

this was my other one, which i got a few PMs about[/quote]

I’m glad this came up, because I was wondering about the blue shoes girl myself.

Hell yeah!

I’ve been wearing a “fanny” pack (or hipsack as I call it) for over 15 years now. My girlfriend absolutely hates it. Her friends threatened to steal it and burn it last weekend.

Not only are they practical for carrying your stuff, it also is more secure for things like keys, wallet, etc. I never have to worry about stuff falling out of my pocket when I’m sitting somewhere or running, etc.

Any word if zubaz are coming back too? Those with a fanny pack can really complete the “look” I’m going for.

This is funny because in high school I tried bringing them back as a joke and got the nickname Andy Tanner (hence my avatar).

People are finally catching on.

I got news for you - Fanny packs never went anywhere, brother!

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Any word if zubaz are coming back too? Those with a fanny pack can really complete the “look” I’m going for.[/quote]

I’m proud to say Zubaz are back in production. The inventor owns The Press gym in Minnesota. Which is in the background of my avatar.

Feel free to “name drop” me if you like. (“I know this guy steve.rt who was in the gym of the dude who invented Zubaz!”)Talk about prestige.

I refuse to wear a Fanny pack.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
I refuse to be awesome. [/quote]

Fixed.

I find that fat people wear Fanny Packs because their chubby sausage fingers don’t fit into their tight pockets because their pants are too small.
You can fit everything you need into your pockets. Keys, license, debit/credit/cash and lip gloss.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
You can fit everything you need into your pockets. Keys, license, debit/credit/cash and Sen Say’s hands. [/quote]

Fixed it for ya.

Do you know how funny this thread is for an Australian?