Fancy Clothes

I look at skinny jeans as a passing of the guard. Like when hip hop went from dressing like Cameo to dressing like Run DMC.

You taller F@cks have it easy. Try being under 5’11 and shoulders as wide as your tall. A good Taylor is your best friend. But I would like to find a good Brand name for Business Shirts since I left NY I do most shopping online.

Most days I like to get around wearing shorts and a sleevless top like a basketball jersey.
Compliments my arms.

tweet

I dress like freaking Zach Morris…lots of Hilfiger and Polo.

I’m a bit lacking in the jeans department - can anyone recommend a pair that can accommodate freaky-massive quadz? I was thinking of taking a pair of Zubaz pants to a tailor for some strategic alterations…

I have lots of pretty nice formalwear. No big brands for suits, but everything I have is either custom tailored or bespoke. If anyone in the Toronto area needs a custom-tailored suit, I know a great place that does outstanding work for pretty reasonable prices.

I spend a lot on ties…Robert Talbot makes some of the best ones I’ve seen. I’m also into watches.

Around the house, or out on the weekend, I dress like a bum. Shorts and ripped concert T’s

Affliction tee or some other tight muscle shirt. with some loose fitting pants. The thought of wearing any kind of suit is like having spikes rammed in my finger tips. nothing I hate worse.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
For those interested:

psycho-bunny.com[/quote]
Different just to be different but not really different at all. Amirite?

Brooks Brothers or Tom James for nice clothes. t-shirt and khaki shorts for casual.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
For those interested:

psycho-bunny.com[/quote]
Different just to be different but not really different at all. Amirite?[/quote]

Mostly because I like quality clothing without the stupid logos on it.

But if one must have a logo, might as well be that one.

If anyone knows any brands that don’t use an obvious logo on their shirts, let me know.

Mishka! I absolutely love this brand but unfortunately,This brand is only in New York so I can only get it online. (I dress like the guy in the middle today minus the glasses) I also like The Hundreds,10 Deep, and Obey. I usually get clothes from Urban Outfitters or Karmaloop. The only problem is jean sizing. Nobody makes jeans for dudes with large quads. =/

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
Affliction tee or some other tight muscle shirt. with some loose fitting pants. The thought of wearing any kind of suit is like having spikes rammed in my finger tips. nothing I hate worse. [/quote]
Ed Hardy and True Religion jeans too,right?