Fan of What T Nation Was, Not a Fan of What It Has Become Now

If Ol’ Chuck is any indicator…

2 Likes

She’s in my “Top 10 Women I was Most Disappointed to Find Out They Were Shiksas.”

I totally thought she was Jewish.

Anne Hathaway was on the list, but then she converted when she got married. So there is always hope.

I would convert to Judaism for Nathalie Portman in a heart beat.

3 Likes

Instantly thought of Natalie Portman too, lol.

*did a quick search
Portman
Johansson
Gal Gadot
Sarah Michelle Geller

Ya’ll can share!

1 Like

Well, thanks but I felt like a prize idiot afterward for mixing it up. And I believe he has to be at least twice my size and a total stranger so… No, I wouldn’t have said it to his face, Gabby.

She’s a beauty.

1 Like

Ever since I saw her in Star Wars Episode I, I’ve been awestruck. The restaurants I’d take her to and flowers i’d surprise her with. :wink:

4 Likes

Dibs

1 Like

She’s way too much woman for you.

1 Like

You don’t know! I could have gone to Harvard too!!

…they didn’t have a good baseball team, that’s all.

2 Likes

Like I give a fuck about that…Dibs

1 Like

Ha! If this were SAMA…

1 Like

This thread is about 2 posts away from turning into the next “Flame Free Confession Thread” (aka the unofficial T-Nation hangout )

6 Likes

I tell you what, I finally watched the Shannara Chronicles (pretty good actually) and the one actress, Ivana Baquero, My Lanta… :heart_eyes:

Her and Martha Higareda from Altered Carbon… Man.

1 Like

Nah, you know what they say: “Once you go Jew, nothing else will ever do.”

2 Likes

Ha, too funny!

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to watch those shows. I just googled the names, and the pictures that came up weren’t spectacular. A lot of women are far more attractive ‘in motion’.

Anna Kendrick definitely fits that bill.

1 Like

I have a new appreciation of Latino women, let me put it that way.

*They’re both good shows. Altered Carbon is sort of a futuristic blade runner type show. Shannara Chronicles is based on the book series and it’s geared more towards teens/young adults (sort of a watered down LOTR and reminded me of the Inheritance book series if you’re familiar), but I liked both seasons.

I’m sure the characters they play is part of their appeal. I think Kendrick is like that too.

1 Like

I had a run of girlfriends for a while that would do exactly this. I was like 2 weeks out from the ICU and I hear from across a party " …well my boyfriend is right over there and he’ll kick your…".

Look over and see a 6’4" 250+lbs guy saying “Well go get him then!”

Oh boy!

6 Likes

She has good politics, too.

1 Like

I saw that, and you used mild profanity once too! Reading that made me feel the same way I did when I saw Santa smoking a cigarette in the mall parking lot when I was 5.

I want the good old times back too. Like they were before the profanity and cigarettes.

3 Likes