Famous Abortionist Killed in Church

[quote]colleend78 wrote:
I totally believe in Karma and that it WILL come back to bite you in the ass. Perhaps the doctor should have made better choices regarding his profession.[/quote]

So murder was totally justified, right?

[quote]dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:
You’re such a worthless piece of shit, dickey.

that’s dhickey, genius.[/quote]

yeah, I think I’ll stick with dickey, but thanks.

Or better yet, just dick.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
colleend78 wrote:
I totally believe in Karma and that it WILL come back to bite you in the ass. Perhaps the doctor should have made better choices regarding his profession.

So murder was totally justified, right?[/quote]

who justified it? He got what he deserved and now the guy that shot him probalby will as well.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
dhickey wrote:
he got what he deserved.

And you’re just a terrible human being.

More at 11.[/quote]

As terrible as a baby killer?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
tGunslinger wrote:

If judges circumventing the government process isn’t right regardless of the outcome they reach, then murder certainly isn’t either.

Stated perfectly. Well said.

You either believe in the rule of law, or you don’t.

[/quote]

I also beleive in car saftey but would have been just as happy if he died in a car accident becuase he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt. He was a baby killer plain and simple.

[quote]tme wrote:
dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:

that’s dhickey, genius.

[/quote]

very clever. your parents must be so proud of you.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
He got what he deserved[/quote]

Elaborate on this bit for me.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:
dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:

that’s dhickey, genius.

[/quote]

My dad is dead and my mom is in an Alzheimer’s ward, but you’re still a piece of shit douchebag.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
While I’m Pro-life, to the extent I refuse to vote for pro-choice candidates, I’m not going to join in the celebration of this man’s death.[/quote]

I agree.

[quote]tedro wrote:
yorik wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
I hope the rat bastard that gunned him down is put down. Churches are supposed to be sacred ground. Pulling a murder anywhere is an offense to humanity, but pulling one in a church is just on another level.

I have no idea whatsoever what his criteria was for performing late term abortions. Abnormal development? Anencephaly? Things like that? If so, then I applaud his courage. If he was performing late term abortions for convenience, then fuck him.

Like most states that I am aware of, Kansas allows for late-term abortions if continuing the pregnancy would result in harmful and irreparable damage to the mother. The potential harm must be verified by both the abortionist and an independent doctor. Tiller took this to include diseases such as depression and aborted the babies of mothers that claimed the disease. He was charged in 2007 with misdemeanor crimes for consulting with the independent physician, but these charges were dropped in March of this year.

Tiller also had charges against him for performing abortions on minors and failing to notify authorities of the statutory rape that assuredly occured to cause these pregnancies. Physicians are required to report any sexual abuse of a minor in the state. Some of these abortions were also of the late-term variety. These charges, filed by then attorney general Phill Kline, were dismissed on a technicality and never refiled by the new AG Paul Morrison.

In other words, the guy is scumbag, but I do wish he was still alive. He has been a major funder of US Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius over the years, and Ms. Sebelius failed to report many of these contributions (imagine that!). Many have long speculated that the two have a deep personal relationship as well. I would have just liked to see them go down together.[/quote]

Maybe Sebelius or one of Obama’s peeps had him done in to keep him quiet (Vince Foster-ishly)

[quote]FrankNStang wrote:

Maybe Sebelius or one of Obama’s peeps had him done in to keep him quiet (Vince Foster-ishly)[/quote]

Just to spread fuel on a fire…

The way a conspiracy would work is like this: the Radical Liberals kill him themselves, and then blame ALL anti-abortionists. The anti-abortion movement is destroyed when society brands all of them as evil. Then the liberals get their way.

[quote]tme wrote:
dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:
dhickey wrote:
tme wrote:

that’s dhickey, genius.

My dad is dead and my mom is in an Alzheimer’s ward, but you’re still a piece of shit douchebag.

[/quote]

Children…

[quote]tedro wrote:
Tiller also had charges against him for performing abortions on minors and failing to notify authorities of the statutory rape that assuredly occured to cause these pregnancies. [/quote]

Assuredly? You do realize that male fecundity isn’t a switch that gets activated at 18, right?

[quote]FrankNStang wrote:
I don’t condone killing him, but I hope he is confronted by all the babies he’s killed in the afterlife. [/quote]

Why? So he can count them? To see how many of them he can take in a a fight?

[quote]kaaleppi wrote:
FrankNStang wrote:
I don’t condone killing him, but I hope he is confronted by all the babies he’s killed in the afterlife.

Why? So he can count them? To see how many of them he can take in a a fight?[/quote]

…no, so they can thank him for saving them from a life of suffering, and giving them a pass straight to heaven…

[quote]kaaleppi wrote:
FrankNStang wrote:
I don’t condone killing him, but I hope he is confronted by all the babies he’s killed in the afterlife.

Why? So he can count them? To see how many of them he can take in a a fight?[/quote]

So he can comprehend how much life he destroyed and maybe change his soul.

[quote]lixy wrote:
tedro wrote:
Tiller also had charges against him for performing abortions on minors and failing to notify authorities of the statutory rape that assuredly occured to cause these pregnancies.

Assuredly? You do realize that male fecundity isn’t a switch that gets activated at 18, right?[/quote]

You do realize that the Kansas law is written in such a way that if two minors under the age of 14 have sex, both have committed rape, don’t you? And that if both are under 16, it is the lesser agravated indecent liberties?

It makes no difference what age the male in the situation is. A pregnant girl under the age of 16 that presents a pregnancy is evidence that a sexual crime has been committed.

Whether or not to file charges in a case such as this is left to the discretion of the AG. Typically no charges would be filed. However, whether or not an abortion provider must report these incidents is an entirely different matter.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
dhickey wrote:
He got what he deserved

Elaborate on this bit for me.[/quote]

What’s to elaborate? He is a baby killer and performed reprehensible acts. Whether he died of a heart attack, car accident, death penalty, or shot by some religious kook matter not. He is dead and the world is a slightly better place.

I do not belong to any religion, nor do I believe life starts a conception. I have seen video of a late term abortion and it was one of the worst things I have ever seen. Maybe THE worst. If the baby can fight back and squirm in pain while being killed, it’s fucking alive.

[quote]tedro wrote:
You do realize that the Kansas law is written in such a way that if two minors under the age of 14 have sex, both have committed rape, don’t you? [/quote]

I didn’t know that, sorry.

Carry on.