T Nation

Family Guy Movie?

I have information that there is going to be a Family Guy movie that is coming out in September on DVD – “Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.”

And word is that the movie has already leaked onto the net.

Does anyone know anything more about this? If it’s good, I will definitely buy it – that show is awesome, and Stewie is by far the best character.

There is a torrent on www.torrentspy.com

I watched it a few weeks back and yes its really funny. I had to watch it twice to get some of the references but I got most of 'em. Imho, the best scene was the Jesus scene. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can get it off of limewire, also.

I got it and watched it last week, the quality was excellent. The movie was hilarious.

Okay, I’m gonna go against the grain a bit, and it pains me.

Yes, the movie is good. But, I am not convinced that it is as good as the TV show; I sometimes got the impression that they were having trouble sustaining the feature-length effort. It just didn’t seem as funny, but perhaps was due to my own expectations being set too high.

That being said, buy it; a mediocre Family Guy movies is still better than most others.

-FC

I didnt think it was that funny. Episodes are like 5x as funny imo.

[quote]j4k3 wrote:
I didnt think it was that funny. Episodes are like 5x as funny imo.[/quote]

Because they are 20minute segments. Considering that they had to make 90 minutes of jokes they did a great job…however the Southpark movie is better than the FG movie, imho.

I got the impression that they wrote it as a series of 20 minute shows… subplots were resolved very quickly (relative to the overall runtime), and only the one main stewie plot ran through the whole movie. I could be forgetting something, of course (I watched it quite a while ago).

Just downloaded it…

Can’t wait for tonight

i’ve watched a third of it so far and one thing i’ve noticed is it’s not as fast paced. the series is better.

i got it a long time ago and it is hilarious.

[quote]wufwugy wrote:
i’ve watched a third of it so far and one thing i’ve noticed is it’s not as fast paced. the series is better.[/quote]

Love the new avatar.

We got it at work and watched about 30 minutes of it…it’s to funny to watch with co-workers sitting near.