Family Guy . . . Again

Anyone see tonight’s episode when Brian did the workout montage from Rocky 4?
Hilarious.

That whole episode was classic… I especially liked the sick cat Tag commercial. It’s good to see that Family Guy is back in rare form.

I really enjoyed the part when Stewie starts: Shouldn’t you be workin’ on that novel and…and gets rapidly hit over the head by Brian.

I expected a rambling…

Great episode.

AlexH

How you uh, how you comin’ on that novel you’re working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you’re working on there? Your big novel you’ve been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah?

. . . oh I look forward to reading it!

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
How you uh, how you comin’ on that novel you’re working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you’re working on there? Your big novel you’ve been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah?[/quote]

Hell yeah…I couldn’t believe when they had the two people, (one was supposed to be a reference to Stephen Hawking) in the wheelchairs in bed, having “sex”.

The rocky workout was funny as hell, even better because my wife didn’t get it.

The whole A-team thing was hilarious…

The would all rush into the van, then have to wait for joe and his wheelchair lift before they could take off…