Fake Winstrol?

I got a bottle of Stanogen from a source of mine. I haven’t had any problems with him before (reliable, trust worthy). I have gotten plenty of homebrewed gear from him with no problems and with great results. But the last thing i got from him was a 100ml bottle of Stanogen 50mg.

The thing is that the label fell off and i can’t tell weather is is good or not.

I know that you can never really tell by just looking at it. But what i am asking is there any way i can tell weather it is good or not? I mean without injecting it and waiting to see what happens. By the color, texture, smell or taste?

Any advice would be great!

One way is it will separate in its container if left undisturbed for a number of hours (the micronized crystal will fall to the bottom, and the water suspension will rise to the top). It has a white, milky colour.

if you think it fake squirt i into ur mouth. if its got a really tarty/alcoholic taste, then its probably not real. thats one way of checking it out. if ur never sure of winny dont inject it, cause u mite find that the site mite get infected or bruse up bad, had that happen to a friend.