Fake or Real Dianabol

So i got these dbol pills the other day and they seem a little a shady. They are unstamped and seem to small. They are supposedly 5mg tablets. Can anyone here verify that these are legit? I was thinking that they could be some sort of generic make

How the fuck do you expect anyone to ascertain the ingredients of a pill by looking at blurry pictures?

Stick your pills up your ass and don’t ever post here again you stupid cunt

From the pics I can’t tell much. But one thing I always do with any pills is put them on a hard surface. Press your thumb as hard as you can against the pill, if it crumbles, most likely its fake. This may not be the most scientic approach, but it has worked for me.

-M

[quote]mbaina wrote:
From the pics I can’t tell much. But one thing I always do with any pills is put them on a hard surface. Press your thumb as hard as you can against the pill, if it crumbles, most likely its fake. This may not be the most scientic approach, but it has worked for me.

-M[/quote]

What should it do if it isn’t fake? I’ve heard of this “crush test” and always been curious about it. Why does it work?

Well what I learned was a genuine pill shouldn’t crumble or break apart whatsoever.

thats a pretty weak test, it just means that the pills have not been made very well.

but some guys make pills by hand from powders and they have the right amount of AAS in, but due to the way thet are made cheaply they will crush.

In saying that I would not expect pills from a reputable UG lab to crush like that as these are normally well made.

Anyway is it not against policy to post pics of gear?

I have an unothadox idea that always works…

start taking them (6-10/day) and if you put on a bunch of weight, feel pumped up, and get stronger within a few days you will know they are real. If a week goes by and nothing much happens you know you got ripped off.

seems complicated but it isn’t.

Dude, seriously, dbol has to be the cheapest oral steroid out there so if it actually does anything you know you got what you were looking for. It may be underdosed but it will likely be real dbol.

2 Likes

[quote]mbaina wrote:
Well what I learned was a genuine pill shouldn’t crumble or break apart whatsoever.[/quote]

I think home made stuff and UGL stuff crumbles sometimes.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
I have an unothadox idea that always works…

start taking them (6-10/day) and if you put on a bunch of weight, feel pumped up, and get stronger within a few days you will know they are real. If a week goes by and nothing much happens you know you got ripped off.

seems complicated but it isn’t.

Dude, seriously, dbol has to be the cheapest oral steroid out there so if it actually does anything you know you got what you were looking for. It may be underdosed but it will likely be real dbol.[/quote]

It’s also usually not worth it to fake 5mg pills. Too much trouble.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:

Dude, seriously, dbol has to be the cheapest oral steroid out there so if it actually does anything you know you got what you were looking for. It may be underdosed but it will likely be real dbol.[/quote]

4realz yo. Fake dbol is unlikely.

and obviously you wont be running the dianabol by itself right??

ya good question testanabol. I was thinking the same thing. What else are gonna use with it?

Im using it as a kickstart for for my cycle. Im stacking it with test. I was just being cautious i don’t want to take something that’s fake. Thanks for the fast replies I

if anybody needs to see the pics PM me.

[quote]kannekt wrote:
if anybody needs to see the pics PM me. [/quote]

I’ve seen them and they aren’t worth looking at. You need to figure out how to use the macro lens function on your camera. Anyway even if they are fake they are probably not going to make you ill or kill you. I doubt the people making counterfeit steroids are going to put rat poison in them. Just start taking six to eight of those pills a day for a week. If, by the end of the week, you don’t notice anything significant, you’ll know better than to use that source next time.

will do…thanks

[quote]electric_eales wrote:
How the fuck do you expect anyone to ascertain the ingredients of a pill by looking at blurry pictures?

Stick your pills up your ass and don’t ever post here again you stupid cunt[/quote]

Oh geez lol a little bit harsh, but funny

Keep us posted on how it works for you. I am curious about this shit also.

UPDATE:

so i took 8 pills (40mg supposedly) for a week and gained absolutely nothing in strength or size. i did gain some weight but thats because im taking 4000 calories a day. to make sure they were fake i even got some blood work done and everything was pretty much normal. i wanted dbol to be my kickstart for my test cycle but now i have to wait till i find some LEGIT dbol or even some tbol if i can get my hands on it.

[quote]kannekt wrote:
UPDATE:

so i took 8 pills (40mg supposedly) for a week and gained absolutely nothing in strength or size. i did gain some weight but thats because im taking 4000 calories a day. to make sure they were fake i even got some blood work done and everything was pretty much normal. i wanted dbol to be my kickstart for my test cycle but now i have to wait till i find some LEGIT dbol or even some tbol if i can get my hands on it.[/quote]

No wonder you got scammed.

EDIT: This post no longer makes sense since due to modifications.