Fake ID's

[quote]
Umm, I could PM you it, but with one post could I trust you? Thats the question.[/quote]

Thats cool I understand. I just became new to the site and I was just wondering. How do you pay for it? Cash?

[quote]gsxr600 wrote:

Umm, I could PM you it, but with one post could I trust you? Thats the question.

Thats cool I understand. I just became new to the site and I was just wondering. How do you pay for it? Cash?[/quote]

Yes. Sounds fishy, but if it was a scam and a bad product it would be by credit card and such because no credit card company would allow the selling of fake ID’s through the use of their card. And for what they charge, it’s well worth the shot of trying, especially after reading some blogs I was able to find about the site. If you really want, I may be able to PM you it. But I’ll sit on that for a little bit.

[quote]football061 wrote:
Chip Duglass wrote:

Ive came across those sites, however this one seems extremely legit. It took some looking to find it, and it doesn’t accept credit cards or paypal which is a positive on the possible legitimacy.[/quote]

Neither did this one. Great website layout and everything. None of them are legit dude, I’m telling you. But feel free to give it a shot, If I’m wrong, then in this case it’s a good thing.

Hahaha, how about just, like, wait till you’re of age??

I know, I’m a party pooper.

Go to West 4th street if you are near the city…go to the tattoo shops and ask if they have IDs…its that easy…Just be smart about it…Lots of DT’s around. I remember I went with my friend one time and a undercover came up to me and thought I was about to buy weed…Well I dont smoke, but he knew something was up…

Go to West 4th street if you are near the city…go to the tattoo shops and ask if they have IDs…its that easy…Just be smart about it…Lots of DT’s around. I remember I went with my friend one time and a undercover came up to me and thought I was about to buy weed…Well I dont smoke, but he knew something was up…

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Hahaha, how about just, like, wait till you’re of age??

I know, I’m a party pooper.[/quote]

Haha, true. I turn 20 in February so i still have another year to go. I’m cool with this one guy I work with, hes like 24 and him and his college friends go out so I’m trying to go out with them. Plus, it’s always nice to know you can get alcohol last minute notice, haha.