Fake Dianaboll?

i just bought 130 tablets of dianaboll russian 10s, and i have a strange feeling they are fake. they are pink, round with a little slit on the face, it doesnt crumble when i apply pressure with my thumb, and i havnt tried any yet.

i remember seeing somewhere that dianaboll was a octagon shape? not sure if its the same with the russian 10s? any reply would be appreciated, thanks!

[quote]damelio wrote:
i just bought 130 tablets of dianaboll russian 10s, and i have a strange feeling they are fake. they are pink, round with a little slit on the face, it doesnt crumble when i apply pressure with my thumb, and i havnt tried any yet.

i remember seeing somewhere that dianaboll was a octagon shape? not sure if its the same with the russian 10s? any reply would be appreciated, thanks![/quote]
Russian stuff tends to be 5mg. But Dbol comes in many styles. Pinks tend to be BD but you said this was Russian.

Could you give a more detailed description of the tablets and also who the manufacturer allegedly is

the guy told me it was “animal farm” they came in a baggie cause he said that the bottle contains 500, and i only wanted 130 so he just bagged them. and he said they are from russia. and ill find out the name in russian soon

BUMP

I’m gunna go ahead and give you two peices of advice. Follow either.

1.)Don’t take them, they could potentially harmfull to your body. D-bol sucks anyways

2.)Only one way to find out, pop them suckers and hit the iron. You only live once. Why live like a bitch?

[quote]Roy wrote:
I’m gunna go ahead and give you two peices of advice. Follow either.

1.)Don’t take them, they could potentially harmfull to your body. D-bol sucks anyways

2.)Only one way to find out, pop them suckers and hit the iron. You only live once. Why live like a bitch?[/quote]

I’ve got one better. Take a pic of them and post it here for the ones in the know to have a look and give you their opinion.

They don’t sound like any Russians I have ever seen or even heard of…pic would be nice. Stick with what you know