Faithful Dog

Fuckin’ dogs man.

Anyone else notice that the cat at the beginning peaced out, probably his fault. He was a black cat after all.

shit…I got something in both my eyes…

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Anonymous

So sad.

Anyone know the story there?

I wonder if the dog found a new home.

Probably the master was mugged or killed in a fight…

The dog is surely a stray now. No one seemed to give a damn about him.

Poor dog.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I wonder if the dog found a new home.[/quote]

Not yet. It was plastered on FB for the last few weeks. He’ll have to be put down if someone doesn’t collect him soon.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Not yet. It was plastered on FB for the last few weeks. He’ll have to be put down if someone doesn’t collect him soon.[/quote]

Damn.

Where did this occur?

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Not yet. It was plastered on FB for the last few weeks. He’ll have to be put down if someone doesn’t collect him soon.[/quote]

Aww shit.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Damn.

Where did this occur?[/quote]

I didn’t watch the vid but I imagine it was the same one I saw. It was down in Fla. I believe Tampa?? It was an all out call out for someone down their to adopt him. He’s in shelter now.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Aw, man. You could’ve lied.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Aw, man. You could’ve lied. [/quote]

What good would of that done? Maybe someone down in Fla. will see this & do a good deed.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

What good would of that done? Maybe someone down in Fla. will see this & do a good deed.[/quote]
I don’t know but it works in t-vix.

And you ruined my day, ass.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

What good would of that done? Maybe someone down in Fla. will see this & do a good deed.[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry brotha. If it’s any consolation I’m working on saving this one. They just have to make sure I’m not the 2nd coming of another local boy round these parts.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Sorry brotha. If it’s any consolation I’m working on saving this one. They just have to make sure I’m not the 2nd coming of another local boy round these parts.[/quote]
Nice, what’s his story?

People found her & her sister/brothers on the side of the rd. Supposedly has anxiety issues & a case of the nerves. I’m gonna fix that, if all goes according to plan.

Did the same thing for the one in my avi too.

god damn onions :*(

[quote]print wrote:
People found her & her sister/brothers on the side of the rd. Supposedly has anxiety issues & a case of the nerves. I’m gonna fix that, if all goes according to plan.[/quote]

But the one in your avi looks super stressed! Lol no it reminds me of one of my dogs. Layed back and relaxed.