Faith Hill Gets Pissed

[quote]trailrash wrote:
lizard king wrote:
Hell no it wasn’t a joke, you could see the “oh fuck” expression when she realized the cameras were still rolling on her, and it’s not like she was smiling when she said it. That aside, I would still hit it… several times.

Here is another version… Im pretty sure it wasn’t a joke.

[/quote]

Still looks like a joke and now we have a chinese fighter pilot on our boards. Nice.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Wow, what an awful person. That darn Faith Hill has passion for being a good female vocalist! Why on earth would she get worked up over something she’s passionate about? She’s so classless!!![/quote]

She has a studio voice. Her live voice is limited and she usually sounds like shit.

[quote]Mr. Shoop wrote:
trailrash wrote:
lizard king wrote:
Hell no it wasn’t a joke, you could see the “oh fuck” expression when she realized the cameras were still rolling on her, and it’s not like she was smiling when she said it. That aside, I would still hit it… several times.

Still looks like a joke and now we have a chinese fighter pilot on our boards. Nice.

[/quote]

Between you and her publicist there are exactly (2) people who think she was joking.

And it’s Chinese.

I have no idea what kind of carnival-mirror-like glasses you’re looking through. There is precisely zero chance that was a joke. She was caught giving her natural, instinctive reaction, which was shock and anger that she wasn’t chosen the winner. Why she assumed SO strongly that she was CERTAINLY going to be the winner, I have no idea.

[quote]Mr. Shoop wrote:
trailrash wrote:
lizard king wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:
Wow, what an awful person. That darn Faith Hill has passion for being a good female vocalist! Why on earth would she get worked up over something she’s passionate about? She’s so classless!!!

She has a studio voice. Her live voice is limited and she usually sounds like shit.
[/quote]

Have you ever heard Faith Hill in person? I have - about 2 months ago. I think her voice is very limited on her recordings compared to live. She had a fantastic fucking voice at MSG. Maybe the acoustics sucked where you saw her.

DB

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:
Wow, what an awful person. That darn Faith Hill has passion for being a good female vocalist! Why on earth would she get worked up over something she’s passionate about? She’s so classless!!!

[/quote]

I’m not saying you’re wrong, a I’m not much of a country fan. But geez guys, off every call a referee makes in a game you get guys throwing thier arms up at the call and running thier mouths. Some country singer is a little disappointed and it’s a big deal. Get over it.

The bigger problem I have is the publicists saying she was joking.

Any of you who think she was being serious must have never seen a truly pissed-off woman in your lives. To me, it’s obvious she was joking.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
MaloVerde wrote:
hockechamp14 wrote:

Have you ever heard Faith Hill in person? I have - about 2 months ago. I think her voice is very limited on her recordings compared to live. She had a fantastic fucking voice at MSG. Maybe the acoustics sucked where you saw her.

DB[/quote]

I saw her live at a George Straight Country Festival a few years back. I wasn’t really impressed with her range. Also, I have seen her perform at award shows where she is eclipsed by other female vocalist like Leanne Rimes, Martina McBride and even Shania Twain.

The only songs I appreciate her singing is when she does a duet with Tim McGraw. And only because his voice pulls hers.

If that was a joke, she should consider taking up acting as a career, she seems more talented in that area than in singing

Definitely no joke.

And interesting enough, hubby Tim McGraw wasn’t even there, was he pissed about not being nominated for anything?

Do she and John Kerry have the same press agent?

joke or no joke

I’D HIT IT!

The links don’t work.

I think rather than playing it off as a joke, she should have said that she was trying to hear somebody who was talking to her, and that’s why she yelled “What?!”.

More like a “I can’t hear you in this loud room” ‘what’.

I’ve seen many angry women in my life. I don’t think she was joking at all.

I think watching the other nominees is the clue. The rest look slightly shy, or are just smiling excitedly, looking at the presenter. Faith Hill wasn’t looking up; her body language was much different than the others, and she was already acting like she had it in the bag, then BOOM! She was definitely the only one not clapping for the winner.

It’s interesting to look at the other four, because on first view, our attention is on Faith alone.

Micki

It’s all a BIG misunderstanding.

What actually happend was her husband told her he’s been nailing that Underwood chick’s pooper for the past several months behind her back at the exact same moment Underwood was called out the winner.

Hence the understandable reaction.

I checked this out on CMT at work tonight. She actually was joking. She very clearly smiles at the end of her fit and you can’t see it on the youtube vids.

And she’s hot too.

Joke or no joke, it may have been bad judgement for Faith to play it out in front of millions of casual observers who may have interpreted it as her being a bad loser.

I went to see her and Tim McGraw in concert back when they were a new item, and she had laryngitis or something, and they billed in a gospel quartet as her replacement.

To her credit, she made an appearance on stage and sang about three songs. She was struggling, but she was all smiles for her fans. That showed us all that she was a true pro, and would at least make an effort to not disappoint thousands of people who paid to see her.

Micki

Of course she’s smiling at the end, AFTER she realizes what she had just done on national TV… damage control.

Ok, I’ve been a country music fan for years and grew up listening to anything and everything under the sun.

This is the first time that I can EVER recall Faith Hill being like this. I honestly can not see it being real. It looks totally staged.