T Nation

Faith Hill Gets Pissed

BUSTED… this is funny

Nice! The chick that did win seemed a hell of a lot more classy than Ms Hill. What a cunt.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Nice! The chick that did win seemed a hell of a lot more classy than Ms Hill. What a cunt.[/quote]

Apparently her fans have been saying that she was just joking. Uh yeah… okay… What a perfect time to joke. She obviously thought she was winning… They are all Pop Cuntry anyways but I still thought it was funny.

WHAT!!! haha

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Nice! The chick that did win seemed a hell of a lot more classy than Ms Hill. What a cunt.[/quote]

Yep, Carrie Underwood is a just a nice girl from a small Oklahoma town.

[quote]4est wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Nice! The chick that did win seemed a hell of a lot more classy than Ms Hill. What a cunt.

Yep, Carrie Underwood is a just a nice girl from a small Oklahoma town.[/quote]

You know I don’t like the Pop Cuntry Nashville BS music but I do have to say that she has accomplished a hell of a lot in such a short time. Look at the people she beat out. Martina McBride and Faith Hill… Thats huge… Good for her

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

I would so hit that anyway.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

DB[/quote]

You don’t think that there’s a chance it was a joke, after the (most recent) Kayne West incident.

That aside, that’s DB for reminding us what is really important here!

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

DB

You don’t think that there’s a chance it was a joke, after the (most recent) Kayne West incident.

That aside, that’s DB for reminding us what is really important here![/quote]

Seems like a joke to me.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

DB[/quote]

Both of them. Hard.

That’s just pathetic. With all she has in life and all she’s accomplished in her industry. To completely lack any graciousness…

It looks like a joke, hard to take seriously.

It must suck to be a country singer when you are under everyone elses scrutiny, or hell in the public eye for that matter.

Hell no it wasn’t a joke, you could see the “oh fuck” expression when she realized the cameras were still rolling on her, and it’s not like she was smiling when she said it. That aside, I would still hit it… several times.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

How dare you sir, how dare you!

D

[quote]lizard king wrote:
Hell no it wasn’t a joke, you could see the “oh fuck” expression when she realized the cameras were still rolling on her, and it’s not like she was smiling when she said it. That aside, I would still hit it… several times.[/quote]

Here is another version… Im pretty sure it wasn’t a joke.

[quote]trailrash wrote:
lizard king wrote:
Hell no it wasn’t a joke, you could see the “oh fuck” expression when she realized the cameras were still rolling on her, and it’s not like she was smiling when she said it. That aside, I would still hit it… several times.

Here is another version… Im pretty sure it wasn’t a joke.

[/quote]

If that was a joke, then I’m a Chinese fighter pilot.

There goes my dream of Carrie Underwood and Faith Hill in a Manage’ a Trois (or however you say “threesome” in French!).

Yeah, there was zero joking involved in that. What a cold bitch.

Wow, what an awful person. That darn Faith Hill has passion for being a good female vocalist! Why on earth would she get worked up over something she’s passionate about? She’s so classless!!!

[quote]trailrash wrote:
BUSTED… this is funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_P-aYADTkw[/quote]

Honestly, it didn’t looked like she was pissed. It looked more like she was making a sarcastic gesture (i.e. joking). Perhaps not the best time to do so as many people would not take it as such, but she doesn’t looked pissed at all.