Failure

Shug’s has really opened my eyes with his latest Blog. All this time I have been doing it wrong, I will never be able to succeed at failure if I keep doing things the way I have been. Starting today I am going to do my first set of 7000 curls in the squat rack, but I think I am going to need to get a weight belt so I don’t throw my back out whilst swinging my torso violently to and fro in an attempt to isolate my lower back.

I am also going to subscribe to every magazine that has the word ‘Muscle’ in the title, everybody knows that titles and headlines don’t lie. My diet is also now going to consist of soy and McDonald’s salads… Bill Pearl ate Salad, and as such it is obviously the salad and the salad alone that made him great.

Wish me luck with my knew training regimen, and just so long as I am always looking at myself in every reflective surface that I pass, everyone will know that I am worthy of praise.

-Dave

I AM HAVING BEEN TO MAKES WITH THESE PROGRAM FOR THE LONG TIME AND IT IS WORKS GREAT! EVERY TIME I AM GOING OVER IN THE GYM AND DO THE CURLING IN THE SQUAT RACK EVERYONE IS WATCHES ME BECAUSE I AM SPECIMEN OF GREATEST MANLINESS, EVERYONE IS SHOULD TRYING TO DO THESE METHOD AND PEOPLES WHO ARE TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THEM JUST ARE BEING THE JEALOUS! MOST GUYS IN A GYM ARE NOT REALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY DOING AND ONLY GOT BIG WITH LUCK SO DO NOT BELIEVE THEM WHEN THEY TELL YOU DO SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING!

ShortDave, I’ll spot you on those curls as soon as I get a new weight belt for the treadmill. My old one doesn’t have a cell phone pocket. HAHA!

don’t forget to bring plenty of magazines and a good novel or two to keep your mind occupied so you forget that you are working out. Just prop open that danielle steel novel and mindlessly keep pedalling/walking/jogging etc

Short Dave -

I’ve read most of your posts - and I gotta say you crack me up.

Vitamin T, man you will be so trendy when you get that belt, right now I just keep my cell in my pocket, but I keep it on speakerphone so all I have to do is talk as loud as humanly possible so the people on the other end can hear me. The other gym members keep staring at me, I know they are jealous of the awe-inspiring physique I have achieved through my latest program of Armblaster curls and Kickbacks.

And Rainjack, thanks alot for the compliment, its always good to find out that I am not annoying the hell out of everybody :wink:

-Dave

Not sure if you studs have tried this yet, but if you see one of those posers doing that EDQ or whatever program and they’re doing supersets, make sure you ask to work in on their machines to prove how much better than them you are! I love doing this, the bloodthirsty anger in their eyes makes me feel so much better about myself!