Failed Cycle

Hi, I’m after some advise. I’ve used forums in the past but tent to stay clear of them now as I find I spend too much time reading stuff that don’t concern me.

I’ve coming towards the end of what I deem to be a pretty poor cycle. I’ve been running Anavar 100mg ED for 8 weeks now and although I’ve added some size strength has hardly gone anywhere and what I’ve gained I would suspect I’d of gained naturally. I suspect it could be to do with it being a week cycle compared to those I’ve done in the past. I’ve cycled Test 500 at 1ml EW for 10 weeks and then at a later cycle Test 400 2ml EW, 1ml Tuesday and Friday. I’ve also done the same Var 100mg ED cycle in the past and when I did the cycle was very successful I felt.

I don’t think the var was fake as I’ve had to run Tamaxifen throughout to stop my nips from flaring up (I’m susceptible to gyno) but a little disappointed never the less.

Here is my question, where would people stand on the idea of starting a test cycle off the back off this cycle before PCT and then PCT after the test? Is this a ludicrously dumb idea because I’d of been ‘on’ for 20 weeks? I am just unaware of these kind of things and although there are great articals for how to cycle properly I can’t really find any info on what to do when the cycle don’t quite deliver.

Oh, before its asked, my diet and training have been good throughout. I’m a hard trainer always have been with plenty of rest and more than enough food throughout even though I don’t count every marco. ( i know I should but I’m just not that good with numbers)

be patient and do your PCT

Real var cannot possibly give you gyno.

Real var would not give you gyno so you probably were on something more suppressive which means you definitely want the PCT.

Thanks for the reply’s. I thought something might be up when I started feeling tingling in my nips. When I started on it I suffered from dry mouth and I’ve felt bloated/water retention through the cycle. When I did a Var cycle before I didn’t get either of this.

I read else where about people mixing dianabol and winstrol to get a cheap var effect. If this is the case it would make sense of the sides I’ve exsperianced. Dri mouth (Winstrol) bloating (Dianabol) but surely I’d of made good gains on Dianbol?

[quote]smilehalo wrote:
Thanks for the reply’s. I thought something might be up when I started feeling tingling in my nips. When I started on it I suffered from dry mouth and I’ve felt bloated/water retention through the cycle. When I did a Var cycle before I didn’t get either of this.

I read else where about people mixing dianabol and winstrol to get a cheap var effect. If this is the case it would make sense of the sides I’ve exsperianced. Dri mouth (Winstrol) bloating (Dianabol) but surely I’d of made good gains on Dianbol?
[/quote]

The dbol dose would have been pretty low I would think.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Real var cannot possibly give you gyno.[/quote]

Holy YES… almost impossible!

Fake var… could be anadrol or something else

If anyone study just a little about anavar, they would know that it’s almost impossible to get the real drug… and when I hear from gym rats 100mg/ day of Var, hummm… They must be blind! Same with Primo…
If you don’t have awesome source, stuck with the basics - test, deca, EQ, dbol, anadrol, tren, W, etc…

I took Var once in my life, and that was pure shit from Italy, 30mg only Var cycle made me grow and lose some bf. But that was 30mg… not this bullshit 100 - 200mg/ day delude range…

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Real var cannot possibly give you gyno.[/quote]

Holy YES… almost impossible!

Fake var… could be anadrol or something else[/quote]

I would be fucking SO ANGRY if I got sold drol instead of var.

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
not this bullshit 100 - 200mg/ day delude range… [/quote]

I’ve run real var at 125mg a day. Fucking awesome although the muscle cramps are beyond crippling.

Hamstring cramps during sex, calf cramps walking anywhere, glute cramps sitting on benches, lat cramps trying to wipe your ass, abs cramps after sneezing. Fucking horrendous but nothing makes your muscles look as good as high dose var.

I’d have thought someone with your insane attitude towards dosing would’ve run it at like 300mg Thiago!