Fahrenheit

I have a friend that is looking for a metabolism booster to help with cutting. I have used HOT-ROX before and I thought that worked pretty good. I had heard though that HOT-ROX wasn’t great for women to take, at least at full dosage. I was just wondering what people knew about Fahrenheit and if I should reccomend that to her.

It’s not that HOT-ROX isn’t “okay” or “safe” for women to take; rather HOT-ROX is really for people (males and females) that have their training and diet dialed in (think T-Men & T-Vixens).

While Fahrenheit is formulated more for the casual, mainstream female (soccer moms and weekend warriors). Someone who still wants to improve their physique, but may lack the T-Nation mentality.

If your friend is really serious about getting in the best shape of her life, and is willing to put forth the effort, I’d go with HOT-ROX.

Hope that helps!

BTW, There are many T-Vixens here who use HOT-ROX, hopefully they’ll chime in.

[quote]cripple wrote:
I have a friend that is looking for a metabolism booster to help with cutting. I have used HOT-ROX before and I thought that worked pretty good. I had heard though that HOT-ROX wasn’t great for women to take, at least at full dosage. I was just wondering what people knew about Fahrenheit and if I should reccomend that to her.[/quote]

[quote]cripple wrote:
I have a friend that is looking for a metabolism booster to help with cutting. I have used HOT-ROX before and I thought that worked pretty good. I had heard though that HOT-ROX wasn’t great for women to take, at least at full dosage. I was just wondering what people knew about Fahrenheit and if I should reccomend that to her.[/quote]

What is your friend currently doing with her diet and exercise? Is she on any sort of program right now? Depending on her level of activity and her diet plan, Fahrenheit may be good for her to start with. She can certainly always switch to HOT-ROX in the future. However, she may decide she likes Fahrenheit best.

Currently she is starting out on a diet plan, I am not sure on the specifics but it is mostly just low food. I think she needs a little guidence on what to eat. She doesn’t lift really, but she runs a few miles every other day or so. I think she would lift if I had a plan to give her. I know what I use, but I don’t know if that would work for her. I am sure one of the T-Vixens could provide great info there.

[quote]cripple wrote:
Currently she is starting out on a diet plan, I am not sure on the specifics but it is mostly just low food. I think she needs a little guidence on what to eat. She doesn’t lift really, but she runs a few miles every other day or so. I think she would lift if I had a plan to give her. I know what I use, but I don’t know if that would work for her. I am sure one of the T-Vixens could provide great info there.[/quote]

Well there is plenty of information here at T-Nation to get her headed in the right direction!

As for her diet, check out the diet article archives and also check out the T-Vixen sorority, Jillybop has a great thread there with links to lots of Vixen related articles. This will give her a starting point and hopefully motivate her to get started on a diet and exercise plan!

As for using HOT-ROX or Fahrenheit, Fahrenheit might be the best way to go at least for now. Fahrenheit was designed more specifically for women who are just getting into working out and eating better. Like I mentioned before she can always switch to HOT-ROX if she chooses. You can check out each product at Biotest.net. Have her check it out as well!

T-Vixen Mod

Thanks, I’ll tell her to check out that info here on T-Nation.